Jambands.ca

Breakfast in Bed.

c-towns

Thought I'd share this...

I JUST HAD THE MOST UNBELEIVABLE BREAKFAST EVER COOKED AT MY HOUSE ON THE BBQ!!!

take yer eggs, crack them into muffin tins...top with salt and pepper, green onions, cheese and whatever else grabs yer fancy...toss them on to the bbq...cook to whatever consistency you like. don't put them right over the burner though. turn off one side.

ADD 3 SASLOVE'S ALL IN ONE SAUSAGES!!! HOLY FACK!!! I suggest you try these...we're talking all types of pork...and maple syrup!!!

GREATEST BBQ BREAKFAST EVER!!!

me horny!

I'll bet if you threw some biscuit mix (maybe with some cheese and/or hot peppers) into the other muffin tins, it'd be even better. Put an old tin stove-pot coffee percolator on the grill, too, and you could pretend you were out on the range somewhere...

Aloha,

Brad

hmmmm, very interesting Brad...very interesting...

I think the only trick would be that the biscuits (or betterer yet, cornbread) would take longer (10s of minutes) than the eggs (which would cook in minutes). Are those sausages pre-cooked? If they weren't, I'd expect them to take about as long as the biscuits rather than the eggs.

Aloha,

Brad

If you grease the egg ones you could just crack them in when the cornbread is on it's way to being done. I might also cover them to cook the top unless you want sunnyside up.

You can cook peameal bacon directly on the grill if you're careful, don't attempt it with the regular stuff or your house will come down in a fiery blaze.

I think I need a friddle...what the hell is that?

its just a teflon plate that fits onto your grill, ,a flat surface, ,since its so hard to crack eggs onto just the grills, kinda like a cookie pan

that peanut butter & jam combo has been available in the USA for years now

Unless you use a cast iron skillet. Mind you...peameal bacon is damn good too

what you need is a friddle dude

Edited by Guest