Jambands.ca

Who's got my Joyslam downloads?

Basher

To be fair, as I said a couple of times that day, if I'd had a pound of chicken wings and pitcher of Keith's in front of me, and I was sitting in a bar I probably would have totally dug those guys. It was more that their vibe didn't fit well with the Frontier Town thing, at least in my opinion and in those of most I talked to. Althought there were a few folks dancing to them.

- M.

even if i had some wings and a pitcher, they would still be bad lol. no offence to any of them, but they didnt fit in well at frontier, we were hiding in the shade of the Ewok forest for their set, and we concur with you bsherman, they reek [Wink]

Was happenin Dr HUX!!

The locks made it through the weekend but only because of that new Weasel Skin conditioner i'm using, you know the one...

I brought Rod and the boys back to Ottawa thinking you might want to hook up later on tonight for a swim in the brown......

you know what im zzrrrrriiinnnnggg

Hey Gateaux!!

Hope your (hair) recovered from the weekend, I have a great "Albanian Yak Placenta Restorer" that you can borrow if need be....I know you want to stay pretty for Rod Stewart and ambiguous sexuality hottub crew!!!![Eek!][Eek!][big Grin]

Archived