Jambands.ca

Roll Call: The Slip w/ nero @ Babylon

bradm

Guest Low Roller

I'll be there after the game.

Can't wait to see/hear the Slip again. The Montreal show was awesome, and they didn't even use their own equipment!

Anyone in Ottawa that DOESNT go tonight, is off my list.

Well, maybe on my list...............

Basically, you're a fuggin' idiot if you dont go, and I wont give a shit about nothing. It will forever known as 'Go Time' and I will relentlessly kick your ass.

All these hippies that go on and on about Live Music will hurt if they dont show up tonight.

This is the one it's all about folks.

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Basically, you're a fuggin' idiot if you dont go, and I wont give a shit about nothing. It will forever known as 'Go Time' and I will relentlessly kick your ass.

You are welcome to try, at which point I shall describe for you—point-by-point and in gory detail, no-holds-barred and steaming up the fabric if I have to—the crap with which I must contend.

Trust me, you do not want to know because if you did, you would not want to kick my ass.

But I would appreciate it if you would have one for me, say hi to the guys, and give Sally an extra huge hug. Fair enough? [smile]

Well, I wasn't going to go, but I don't want Booche to kick my arse (belated happy birthday dude!), even though like J-LO my arse is insured for like a billion bucks, it looks better when it ain't black and blue.

I'm pretty psyched to see the Slip actually, and to get jiggy with Nero.

Glad to hear you guys had a wicked time at CTMF. I was in Montreal getting blasted and saw a Django Reinhardt tribute band. It was neat in its own right.

Thanks Boochey baby! You're the best! Have you tried your birthday pie yet?

I'll do my darndest to get down there tonight, even if it's just for a little while!

One of these days I am going to have to get to bed before 12:00 to catch up on some much needed sleep!

quote:

Originally posted by Kitari:

One of these days I am going to have to get to bed before 12:00 to catch up on some much needed sleep!

I've taken to napping out after dinner on show nights. Finish feeding my face for five (or five thirty), get a couple of hours of sleep, rise, shower, and head out around 9:00pm or 9:30pm. It helps take the edge out of missing out on four or five hours' sleep.

Aloha,

Brad

As the saying goes, there will be plenty of time to sleep when I am dead [Wink] Actually, I always have a nap when I get home from work, but I am lucky in that my wife makes sure I get fed when I wake up ... the balance is that I wash the dishes when I get back. The nap definitely takes the edge off the late night hooting and hollering.

Rob Not Bob

Nite-Owl

Archived