Jambands.ca

What songs do you want Little Feat to play?

secondtube

Hate To Lose Your Lovin' & Texas Twister – Glad they’ve been mentioned, very underrated!

Cold, Cold, Cold > Spanish Moon > Skin It Back > Day at the Dog Races – Did this at a gig last year, would be amazing!

Willin’ > Don't Bogart That Joint > Willin' – A frequent encore…

Fat Man In The Bathtub – It would be wild to see a set blender with the Fatties on this one

Great choices!

You gotta love it when the band calls to ask you what songs they should include in their set list.

For those attending the show on the 29, pick a tune and I’ll see what I can do.

The following songs are being considered; please add your thoughts and recommendations.

Day at the Dog Races

Cold, Cold, Cold > Tripe Face Boogie

Easy to Slip > I know You Rider

Another Sunday

Times Loves a Hero

Missin’ You

Romance Dance

All That You Dream

Sailin’ Shoes

Strawberry Flats

Rag Mama Rag

Hamburger Midnight Blues

Sample In A Jar > Dixie Chicken > Dark Star tease > Tennessee Jed > Dixie Chicken

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian and excited Little Feat fans,

I'm reading through this thread and I'm thinking "Wow - if the setlist is anything close to what's been posted or suggested, my feet will be sailin' all over the dance floor!"

(CLT Sailin Shoes and smiling while doing so, but also wishing I had the other Little Feat tapes that I know I once owned.)

See you soon!

Peace, Mark

Strawberry Flats would be my first choice. I've seen them at least a half-dozen times since first seeing them in '88 opening for the Dead in Maine, but I don't think I have ever seen them play this song.

I HATE hearing Shaun Murphy sing Easy to Slip though. If it's not Lowell or Bob Weir singing it I don't wanna hear it!

Archived