Jambands.ca

Hiway Freeker & Dr. Huxtable THURSDAY!!! (Revised due to earlier start time!)

Ms.Huxtable

I just wanted to spread the word about our show tomorrow night. It's at Cafe Dekcuf and we're opening up for the wickedly wonderful Hiway Freeker!!!!

I think we'll start around 10:00, do a one hour set and then the Freeker is up right after that. Cover is $5.00.

Freeker hopes to start at 9:00 , then we'll hit the stage around 10:00 and they'll do another set after us.

New copies of Revolving Door will be available as well.

Hmmmm, somebody from the Witches Gathering organizing committee will be coming (and I really mean it this time) but I think he will be leaving for the show at 10:30, so I'm not sure if he catch more than the last little bit of your set [Frown] I will see if we can work it so he can get there sooner. I will be there, of course, but my lovely bodyguard will not be able to make it ... she chipped a nail when tearing out the larynx of somebody who cut me off in traffic, and her manicurist refused to reschedule her appointment.

Rob Not Bob

I decided to cave into the pressure (I hear lawsuits were brewing) and un-ruin my ruining of the surprise.

That was wrong of me. Larry David and Larry David Productions Inc. apologize for the inconvenience, and wish to thank the creators of this forum for unlimited use of the edit button. That sort of lapse in judgement won't happen again until I un-sober myself tonight and jump on stage naked, thus ending Dr. Huxtable's funky career.

I think it had to do with your big closet outting last night!

Congrats Phreddy! I'm sure your parents will be at the next parade holding a sign that says "we're proud of our gay son!" [smile]

I believe he spilled the beans on Changes. I think it sounded great! Keep that in the repetoire Huxies!

I really enjoyed all of the music last night...and I'm not ashamed to say that my hilight was Hiway Freekers version of my dream-cover MAGNUM P.I. theme! That rocked! I've always wanted to jam that tune with some dudes, or at least see someone do it....and boy did they do it WELL. I had chills. I could even see the Ferrari driving around, T.C.'s helicopter flying low, and Higgen's scolding Magnum!

The next killer eighties TV theme has to be the theme from Simon and Simon!

Archived