Jambands.ca

BNB Boys at the Albion Hotel (Guelph) May 6th!

GUITARZAN

Music is back at the Albion Hotel...thank god! I used to play this venue 4 years ago...and I got to say...I have seen some good parties up in this place. Good vibes, good people and good beer=happy mike and jeff playing acoustic all night long...NO COVER!!!!

My friend sean is bringin it all together, it's not about money on these friday show's...it's about the music....hope to see some familiar faces..and some new onew...mikey flipo sand wich.

Wow..thats awesome.Been quite awhile since I see a show there,Fatties was the last one I think.

Right on,anyway have a great show tonight (fri), I wish I could make it but work calls this weekend.

See ya june 3rd & 4th.

I heard something about The Albion becoming a dancy clubby place for first year students. This has me wondering what the hell happened because that place used to kick ass, and if it's becoming a small-scale Palace then I'm very sad for Guelph.

I probably spent hundreds of dollars on their chicken salad sandwich over the years for Chrissakes.

Okay, so on the agenda today is a 13 hour stint at work and a drive to Cambridge. I think I can still swing this though...provided you remembered my disc Mikey. ;)

I got the schoolgirl giddies today. Feeling extra ambitious. I kept thinking I have to behave tonight in order to be prepped for Chatham mayhem. But on second thought, I think a night of endless boozing in a new city is just the ticket. Let's giv'r! I've got a whole barrage of vitamins and antioxidants to get my body back on track for tomorrow. Ahhh, the joys of working at a health food store.