Jambands.ca

ABB in London!!!

Chewie

Just thinking (and obsessing)... would the show at the JLC be general admission floor? I saw Peter Gabriel there two years ago and it was assigned seating but I'm thinking they might know people will want to dance for the Brothers.

Can anyone fill me in on what this venue is like? I can only go to one ABB show and I live in between T.O and London. Thoughts on where the better show would be?

London would be easier to get in and out of (traffic) and parking would be free for the most part (on the street) but the tix are more expensive...but in theory you could get waay closer to the stage in london

i was just thinking that out of the 20 plus times i've seen the abb, i've never seen them indoors.

if you have never seen the brothers indoors its for sure worth it. i'll take an outdoor show any day of the week. but when you see the ABB play indoors the show takes on a different feel. i guess because the have more control over the lighting indoors and they tend to use the big screens and liquid lights the entire show.

ya, i've seen that configuration before... i saw david copperfield there and it was set up like that... gonna be pretty small and intimate... interesting... maybe they figured they couldnt justify using the whole place in LONDON.. fuckit, they should just rock the park!!

edit: but yeah, you're right ollie - there really isnt a bad seat at all with that setup.

Edited by Guest

i've seen them 20+ times but for some reason i am way too excited abous this one...maybe cuz they're playing about 2km from my house and if need be i can walk home!

yeah the set up is going to be small but that is cool with me!