Jambands.ca

Are psychedelic drugs good for you?

canadianphan

um... what was the question? [big Grin]

good read, some people go sky diving to expand their worldly experience and some people dabble into rare corners of the mind...

regarding Syd and Peter Green, I have to agree that some people have things in their minds they probably don't want to go looking at too hard... and abusing anything is usually bad for you...

that said, I'll agree they aren't for everyone

the vast majority of open minded people I've been around though seem fine or sometimes even better off... the only people I've seen not do so well are people who really didn't want to know you can look at things another way...

I think it comes down to what are you doing (e, shrooms, doses), how often are you doing it, what environment are you doing it in, whats going on in your life around the time you do it and why are you doing it

2 cents for a wednesday night, I'm going out for a beer [Cool]

They were fucking great for me, turned that black and white world upside down.

Everything became grey instead..................

I wouldnt have the outlook I have had I not done them, but then again, I did alot, and I am a lunatic.

Play safe kids, its ALL about the environment you do them in.

if you knew me before I moved away and you knew me after i moved away you'd be able to tell the difference psychedelia can make on a person. Drugs have been both absolutely amazingly important for my personal development, and a good time.

i've never had a bad experience on them and I am an advocate...if you have the time to use them and recover from them. I'm glad people appreciate them but a lot of people don't have the necessary respect needed to properly appreciate them. Personally, I think there are a lot of misconceptions about drugs because people are too scared abotu themselves or somethng around them to be comfortable with themselves enough to open up to substance. it's too bad.

I think there would be cool lookin lights around cities all year long, not just at christmastime, if more people were into psyshoactives. stuff would at least look cooler most of the time. just think - our tax dollars would pay for way cool buildings. even if they were waste disposal and treatment plants. instead of hard chairs in waiting rooms it'd be bean bag chairs. i think we'd all be a bit more comfortable...

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

They were fucking great for me, turned that black and white world upside down.

Everything became grey instead..................

I wouldnt have the outlook I have had I not done them, but then again, I did alot, and I am a lunatic.

Play safe kids, its ALL about the environment you do them in.

this coming from the guy who when I first met him was perched on top of a cooler like an owl [Wink]

i like the way of thinking like drugs are just tools, they can help you immensly if you know how to work with them, or u can cut off your hand if your not careful

or think u can fly off a building or someting

i can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy [Eek!] wait a sec

I'd have to say that these drugs are a fantastic thing - not for everyone - definately for me!!! - I used to gobble ton of doses when I was in my early to mid 20's, AI don't think that I would be so interested in them now....maybe in a few years. I have recently become a father and don't really want to fuck wiht my world view too much-having a kid is about the heaviest trip I have had - makes eating 10 double dips look like a walk in the park....maybe once this buzz wears off I'll be ready for a new one.

Until then pass me a huge fatty anytime! [big Grin]

This could all change given the right band in the right place!! [Eek!][Eek!]

Archived