Jambands.ca

CTMF WARM-UP PARTAY

briguy

Wow. What an incredible show.

They're going to kick some CTMF ass.

I'm not exaggerating ... be prepared.

PS. Thanks to everyone that came out. Thanks to Flatt Street for laying down the foundation ... get that girl a rhodes and a clavinet.

Thanks y'all.

Edited by Guest
because i fucked up

Awesome show last night,glad I changed my mind & made it out.Like I mentioned in the Kingston Vorcza thread,they kicked me in the head and made me ask for more.Great band.Cheers to PJC & Briguy for gettin them in steeltown.

Listening to set two right now...

PS.Last nights show (05/19) should be up on archive after the long weekend.Setlist help required...

Esau, I don't know anyone who really knows Vorcza that well... I was thinking that if you put it up on bt.etree.org as a torrent, someone might be able to help you out with the setlist... Just a suggestion...

Have you tried comparing your tracks with tracks that are on shows on archive.org? I've done that with some shows, and it can help, but you end up downloading and listening to parts of a lot of tracks.

Aloha,

Brad

Ha! Right on Brad,I have done that before actually,but hadn't even thought of it this time.

Thanks & cheers

I just realized that I have another treat in the backlog for you - a Wassabi circa 2002 recording that BradM and I did at Dekcuf that sounds pretty decent. The show was half with the marimbas, half without.

I just realized that I have another treat in the backlog for you - a Wassabi circa 2002 recording that BradM and I did at Dekcuf that sounds pretty decent. The show was half with the marimbas, half without.

I checked my old day-timers, and the only one I can find might be 2003-06-12, which was Wassabi and Sneakers at Dekcuf. At that point, I had stopped using the DAT (as it was broken), and we hooked my mics + battery box into your MD. If the show you're thinking of was between 2002-09 and 2003-04, I was probably using my DAT, and if I recorded such a show (without noting it in my day-timer), I'll check if the tape's in the vault.

Was that the show when one of the (male, IIRC) members up and walked off the stage (and out of the club) mid-way through one of the sets?

Aloha,

Brad