Jambands.ca

Any frequent travellers to Ottawa?

Sunshine

Hi Everyone!

Just curious if there are any frequent travellers to Ottawa from London, Kitchener, T.O. area - that would need a ride the odd time or that would like someone to share in the trip - let me know..... will be heading there whenever I can!!!!!!! [Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]

lisamarieking@hotmail.com

Sunnydays my friends!

quote:

Originally posted by Ms.Huxtable:

Okay, okay...back by popular demand "the shirt" will make an appearance at tomorrow night's Dekcuf show.

Which one? The afore-pictured white tanktop or the one from Dec. 28? The only reason I'm asking is, uh, 'cause I don't, uh, want to, uh, clash or anything...yeah, that's it...

Aloha,

Brad, Wondering How Cold It'll Be On Thrusday Night...

hehehe....

The only pics I have of the Dec. 28th T-dot gig are a few of us taken by my cousin's boyfriend, here's one.....

-

....and this pic definitely does NOT do justice to the top Sharon was wearing that night [Eek!] bradm can back me up on this [smile]

quote:

Originally posted by Kitari:

Okay....this frivolity has got to stop!

My boss is going to catch on to the fact that I'm not working if she hears my giggling and ragged breathing! Bill, your killing me honey!

Doing his best Father Mulcahy imitation :

"Hawkeye! This jocularity is most unseemly!" [smile]

Rob Not Bob

NP : moe at Warren Haynes Annual Christmas Jam, 12/21/02

Ummmmm.....forget I ever said anything about the spandex! Must have had some sort of 80's flashback!

How about doing a nude show with your guitar carefully placed? I know Ms. Hux has her double drums now, so she should be covered too (with a bit of creative strapping)!

....you know...I think my "dry spell" is starting to reveal itself in my writing....I'm just going to stop now....

Archived