Jambands.ca

sick to my stomach

phorbesie

a neighbourhood lady just informed us that she found used syringes at the park around the corner...not just in the park but in the actual play structure that the kids climb and play on. how the f can people do that? i hope they die.

i take my niece to play on that thing almost every day. i'm pissed and it makes me sick!!!

on a brighter note, great weekend! and it was nice to see some of you folks on saturday night :)

I can't say that I bash anyone that uses drugs. I CAN SAY that I will bash anyone that uses drugs in front of children and even in this case where they are leaving dangerous devices for children to see and even hurt themselves with. Children are so beautifully naive and innocent. It is very very wrong to expose them to something like that so young. I agree with your anger phorbesie. I hope that these retards will find a better place to do there drugs then a childrens playground.

I remember working at McDonald's and having to use "garbage mashers" in case there were needles...which we often found in the washrooms at the downtown location and in the parking lot at the hwy401 stores....usually right beside 2 litre bottles of urine. That was enough to make me irate. I couldn't imagine how angry I'd be if I took my neice to the park and saw that crap there. Irresponsible shit-fucks

not to throw gasoline on an already raging fire, but these guys are amateurs comapred to the asshats that decided to silicone broken glass to playground equipment. zappa was right, stupidity is the most common element in the universe. can they make power generators that convert stupidity into electricity?