Fears and Phobias

Gr8FuL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heights.

you would think that would have been enough to put the idea of building an epic 6'+ loft in my apartment out of my mind, but no. i sleep about 8' off the ground. first time up there i freaked out - entirely lost it - crying and shaking and everything. well today my worst nightmare came true. i was up there putting on clean sheets and i guess i shook it a bit too much - my bike fell over and took the ladder with it. ya. stranded 8' off the ground. let me tell you, i just spent about a half hour sweating and freaking out up there trying to figure out how best to get down... i'd get half-way into a planned descent and then freak out and pull myself back up. ya. no longer clean sheets - they're soaked in sweat. wow that was traumatizing. in beginning an attempt to recover the ladder i got nailed in the ear by the ceiling fan. yes, i started screaming and crying. fuck that hurt. anyway, i eventually found a relatively simple and entirely painless way down... i don't know if i'll ever go back up there though.

deep breaths... you wouldn't believe how fast my heart is going still... i want to puke.

Edited by Guest