Jambands.ca

~Random Memory Thread~

PalacePrincess

I was born in Binbrook Ontario 140 years ago last year.Now I,m drunk somtimes & my hat is not on the table but on the case,know why I keep my shoes on the rack?Me neither,thanks for cutting your hair it makes the sky that much clearer with a bastille of gunners walking downwards towards the north.Thanks for your interest,now jump home.You know like a triller )not "thriller"..but "triller") without a hett..yes without a hett!My sactions allow me to explain this without confidnece,men with masks fighting over a trew-q-went (imagine that),but he was murdered in the reef..one thousand masks for one thousand different faces.But they cut his throat with a razor blade & will not come up into this room with chains upon his arms & drinks within her hair.NO not today!My hett requires true angles,make sure its not on the level since we should not be in here,no matter what madame tu has a foot mask made of clay,not clay that you know but clay that she knows.Why why why why...rics cakles (not cakes),Georgian huron jugglers..amde to last.Yes.Hunt the red grew,jep..jep..jep..oh how the treggs drop..drop like toofs faser!Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..again & again..again & again..again & again..again & again..

But I digress...

edit to add before edit:

4231 (aka.ememail.gif )

I was born in Binbrook Ontario 140 years ago last year.Now I,m drunk somtimes & my hat is not on the table but on the case,know why I keep my shoes on the rack?Me neither,thanks for cutting your hair it makes the sky that much clearer with a bastille of gunners walking downwards towards the north.Thanks for your interest,now jump home.You know like a triller )not "thriller"..but "triller") without a hett..yes without a hett!My sactions allow me to explain this without confidnece,men with masks fighting over a trew-q-went (imagine that),but he was murdered in the reef..one thousand masks for one thousand different faces.But they cut his throat with a razor blade & will not come up into this room with chains upon his arms & drinks within her hair.NO not today!My hett requires true angles,make sure its not on the level since we should not be in here,no matter what madame tu has a foot mask made of clay,not clay that you know but clay that she knows.Why why why why...rics cakles (not cakes),Georgian huron jugglers..amde to last.Yes.Hunt the red grew,jep..jep..jep..oh how the treggs drop..drop like toofs faser!Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..again & again..again & again..again & again..again & again..

But I digress...

edit to add before edit:

4231 (aka.ememail.gif )

Who are you, and get out of Esau's body!!!

I remember walking around my house when I was 4 or 5 years old and stepping in freshly steamed dog-shit. Worse was that it formed to my foot (much like a pop can does if you step in the middle of it). So each step I took thereafter was accompanied by a mass-hysteria. I finally sat down in the middle of the floor and cried until my mom came and cleaned it off/took it off.

I was born in Binbrook Ontario 140 years ago last year.Now I' date='m drunk somtimes & my hat is not on the table but on the case,know why I keep my shoes on the rack?Me neither,thanks for cutting your hair it makes the sky that much clearer with a bastille of gunners walking downwards towards the north.Thanks for your interest,now jump home.You know like a triller )not "thriller"..but "triller") without a hett..yes without a hett!My sactions allow me to explain this without confidnece,men with masks fighting over a trew-q-went (imagine that),but he was murdered in the reef..one thousand masks for one thousand different faces.But they cut his throat with a razor blade & will not come up into this room with chains upon his arms & drinks within her hair.NO not today!My hett requires true angles,make sure its not on the level since we should not be in here,no matter what madame tu has a foot mask made of clay,not clay that you know but clay that she knows.Why why why why...rics cakles (not cakes),Georgian huron jugglers..amde to last.Yes.Hunt the red grew,jep..jep..jep..oh how the treggs drop..drop like toofs faser!Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..Ollop,again & again..Ollop..again & again..again & again..again & again..again & again..

But I digress...

edit to add before edit:

4231 (aka.[img']http://images.zeroforum.com/smile/ememail.gif )

Who are you, and get out of Esau's body!!!

jacobbottle6bg.jpg