Jambands.ca

KC ROBERTS @ GYPSY CO-OP on FRIDAY

Jay Funk Dawg

I have been hearing great things about guitarist/songwriter KC Roberts.. He's playing at the GYPSY CO-OP for $5 on FRIDAY NIGHT.

They describe him in chart as "Trippy brokenbeat soul-groove." He's the former front man of toronto band "TOM FOOLERY" and has a wicked funky sound of his own.

I'll see if I can dig up a picture of him somewhere on the net.

kc.jpg

KC Roberts is a Toronto-based songwriter/singer/MC/guitarist, who seamlessly blends hard-hitting funk and street rock with innovative hip-hop and soul. Backed by a four-piece band of Toronto's most talented and diverse musicians, KC will leave crowds sore in the neck from constant head bopping.

Members:

KC Roberts - MC, Guitar and vocals

Vince Spilchuk - Keys

Colin Kingsmore - Drums

Janelle Dewhurst - Backup vocals

Matt Fullbrook - Bass

Friday, June 10, 2005

KC Roberts w/ DJ Goldfinger

GYPSY CO-OP Jazz Groove Series

www.gyspyco-op.com

817 Queen St. W.

$5

KC Roberts is a Toronto-based songwriter/singer/MC/guitarist, who seamlessly blends hard-hitting funk and street rock with innovative hip-hop and soul. Backed by a four-piece band of Toronto's most talented and diverse musicians, KC will leave crowds sore in the neck from constant head bopping.

Kaity.. I'm pretty sure that the show is more soul than rap.. you really got to check this guy out he's fantastic... and at $5 how can you go wrong?