Jambands.ca

2005 Canada Day Bash

Freeker

How can BGH even be listed if dave-O isn't going to be there? (Or is he?)

Ahem' date=' I was just wondering the same thing.[/quote']

You don't suppose...nah, it'd never happen...maybe?...mung on banjo with BGH? Or would that add such chaos to the event as to cause a rift in the space/time continuum?

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's pretty brave sitting there behind his keyboard 2 provinces away and all. I also know for a fact that he hasn't even practiced one of our songs since he went out east. When the GTB boys were here, they also told me some VERY unkind things he said about the 'Ovencake' followup (mind you the lyrics were in a preliminary state), 'Chickenbutter'. I haven't even told Hux what he said, and I'm almost afraid to.

that is stylin'.

Alex Trebek: Sure you will. And finally, back again, Burt Reynolds in a commanding lead with $14.

Burt Reynolds: Hey. Hey, ah.. check out the podium. Look at this.

Alex Trebek: Mr. Reynolds has apparently changed his name to Turd Ferguson.

Burt Reynolds: Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name.

Alex Trebek: Great. Let's take a look at the final board. And the categories are: "Potent Potables"; "Sharp Things"; "Movies That Start with the Word Jaws"; "A Petit Déjeuner" - that category is about French phrases, so let's just skip it.

Burt Reynolds: Hey, uh, I speak a little French. You're an assbite, pardon my French. [ does a quick laugh ]

French Stewart: My name's French!

Burt Reynolds: Yeah, well, who gives a damn?

Alex Trebek: Moving on.. "Animal Sounds"; "Condiments"; and finally, "Your Ass or a Hole in the Ground". Mr. Reynolds, unfortunately you're in the lead, so we'll start with you.

Burt Reynolds: Yeah, I'll take the condom thing for, uh.. eight thou.

Alex Trebek: That's "Condiments". For $400. "This condiment is made from mustard seeds". [ Stewart buzzes in ] French Stewart.

French Stewart: The answer, of course, is onions. I'll take "Condiments" for $800, thank you.. [ buzzer sounds ]

Alex Trebek: That's not the right answer. [ Reynolds buzzes in ] Burt Reynolds.

Burt Reynolds: That's not my name.

Alex Trebek: Okay. Turd Ferguson.

Burt Reynolds: [ laughs ] Yeah, what do ya want?

Alex Trebek: You buzzed in!

Burt Reynolds: No I didn't.

Alex Trebek: Yes you did!

Burt Reynolds: Yeah, well, that's your opinion.

Alex Trebek: I hate my job. The answer was "mustard". Mustard is made from mustard seeds. Mr. Reynolds, it's still your board.

Burt Reynolds: Yeah well, why don't you give me, ah.. why don'tcha give me Ape Tit for $200.

Alex Trebek: It's not "Ape Tit." It's A Petit.. [ shakes head ] ..never mind! Let's just go to "Animal Sounds" for $600. This is the sound a doggy makes. [ Connery buzzes in ] Mr. Connery.

Sean Connery: Moo. [ buzzer sounds ]

Hey Everyone Im back...Finally..

Its been a Few Long years...I just moved back from Montreal For the Summer...I wanna get ahold of all you monkeys..So For anyone that didn't see me At the CTGF...Its MATTY, and Im Ready For a verry magical Summer.... Im interested in going to that place if anyone could tell me where it is so i can work on getting a ride... I miss Everyone from The Town and I really look forward to makeing lots of Music and memory's for the summer of 2005....So Hey Mike and Becky Get a hold of me im not in montreal so the numba i gave ya a few weeks ago is now redundent....MUAHH!!!!ssee yass all

Hey Everyone Im back...Finally..

Its been a Few Long years...I just moved back from Montreal For the Summer...I wanna get ahold of all you monkeys..So For anyone that didn't see me At the CTGF...Its MATTY, and Im Ready For a verry magical Summer.... Im interested in going to that place if anyone could tell me where it is so i can work on getting a ride... I miss Everyone from The Town and I really look forward to makeing lots of Music and memory's for the summer of 2005....So Hey Mike and Becky Get a hold of me im not in montreal so the numba i gave ya a few weeks ago is now redundent....MUAHH!!!!ssee yass all

Hey Matt..this isn't a CTMF party eh...its in Ottawa.No fest on Canada this year in case ya hadn't heard.

By the way,its Greg...good to see ya on here again.

Who the hell is Becky?

Mike & Becky,I believe you know em Del.Pretty sure they live in Windsor or close by there anyway.