Jambands.ca

How can I hear The Herbaliser?

StoneMtn

BradM is up to his fetlocks in about 1000 warnings produced by some very ugly source code, and is so wigged out trying to clear them up that he doesn't have info on The Herbaliser at his fingertips, and has been reduced to referring to himself in the third person.

Note that none of this means you're not living in The Twilight Zone.

Aloha,

Brad

Don't even bother listening and go and see them. this is a great band - the music is based all on samples by two of the members however when they tour they employ the use of a full 7 piece band.

Just go, I guarantee you'll enjoy if you like heavy rhythms with dj cuts and great horn hooks...

Cheers

Don't even bother listening and go and see them. this is a great band - the music is based all on samples by two of the members however when they tour they employ the use of a full 7 piece band.

Just go, I guarantee you'll enjoy if you like heavy rhythms with dj cuts and great horn hooks...

Cheers

What he said. Go.

i third the motion to go!

i have a few of their cds, and have seen them perform with a band as will be the case this time.

i recommend you go. in fact, i recommend everybody goes! i'll be there for sure.

unfortunately, tickets are only at ticketmaster, or at the door.

there may be some at the to jazz kiosk in nathan philips square, during the festival.

$25/$30

I'm almost definitely going. The only reason I would not would depend on others I will be with, but I expect to be there.

I appreciate all the input. It made the decision easier.

Maybe we should arrange a designated Skanc meeting place at set break? (I don't know the venue, myself, so I leave it to someone else to come up with a location, presumably just outside the bar for a "breath of fresh air" between sets...)