Jambands.ca

FILL THE HILL - THC RALLY - June 11 OTTAWA

Jay Funk Dawg

passin' on some cool info...

puff puff pass!

Fill the Hill 2005 aka THC Rally is happening this Saturday. June 11,in Ottawa on Parliament Hill. Marc Emery will be there as well as

other prominant speakers like David Malmo-Levine, Alison Myrden, Steven Bacon and more. Hosted by Dom Cramer form THC, this show will knock your socks off!

I am also arranging the buses from Toronto and Hamilton and there's still tickets left for both locations. The prices of these tickets

are being reduced and I'll swallow the rest of the cost. I just want to fill the buses! So the new price is $25 from Hamilton and $20 from

Toronto. Bus leaves Hamilton from Up In Smoke Cafe 227 King St E at 6 am. The bus from Toronto leaves G13 Shop, at 1905 Queen St E at

6:30 am. And yes that's a return price! Get to the cafes early for coffee and treats!

Email me for more details at joey@puffmama.ca. Pass this email on to everyone you know!

Cheers ... Joey

Puff Mama's Bakery

www.puffmama.ca

Marc Emery truly aggrevates me... I went to a rally of his in Hamilton where he was smoking in front of the police station. I simply do not get it; cops do not bust you when you are smoking at home, why disrespect them by smoking in front of the station? He's a troublemaker who's making it worse for recreational users by being extreme about the situation. Just my two cents.

Marc Emery truly aggrevates me... I went to a rally of his in Hamilton where he was smoking in front of the police station. I simply do not get it; cops do not bust you when you are smoking at home, why disrespect them by smoking in front of the station? He's a troublemaker who's making it worse for recreational users by being extreme about the situation. Just my two cents.

its closet smokers like you that prevent weed from ever becoming legal. your afraid to stand up for what you believe in, so you let other people take the risks for you.

just my 5cents worth.