Jambands.ca

its 7000 degrees outside!!!

rubberdinghy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg, dude, relax. Remember that one cannot convey tone in a message board. Maybe my first comment was a disguised point, not meant to elicit anger.

Your line "If you fail to understand that, I guess it explains a few more things" was taken personally. If you want me to elaborate I will.

"You know for a person who always seems to claim they dont have issues with me,you seem to have quite a few,although I get confused by the arrogance online that you conviently forget to display when we cross paths."

What are you saying here?

Dude, this board is, for the most part, a mindless but fun waste of time. Hopefully one day you will be able to exchange jabs here (in fun) that mean nothing once you go outside.

If you want to discuss this further, PM me, no need to subject these other timewasters with silly shenanegans.

People look at me like I just stepped off a spaceship when I say this, but Summer is my least favorite season. I hate the sticky heat and I can do without the endless days. The girls are good to look at though, I'll give it that.

we musta got off the same ship, dude.

helllllooooo????? my tears burned my face!!

haha! teasing...

anywho, I agree with Phorbesie about the 4 seasons here. The appreciation we get for warmer/cooler weather makes the extreme temperatures worth it.

2 months ago I was saying that we were soon going to be complaining about the heat, and not wishing that it would come. And winter is harsh in Ottawa, but the really harsh weather doesn't last too long. And there are tonnes of fun things to do when you've gone long-johns and a touque.

I don't mind the heat at all...so long as I can catch a breeze somewhere and stay away from the smog. The smog is super-uncomfortable. I always think of Texas-weather... 30+ without the humidity. It's the frickin' crap around the heat that makes us complain, not the heat itself.

I am much more comfortable with sweat all over me than I am with frost bite all over me. And I'd rather have tears burn my face from heat and not frost bite.

The only thing I can't stand is bedtime or trying to get a good sleep in the heat. I don't mind sitting here half-nekked with sweat dripping on everything. It encourages cold Corona's and girly drinks.

we've been sleeping in the basement all week! Basements are like an airconditioner and it also felt like we were camping on account-a using our camping gear to make a bed.

Doggy got to sleep with us too. cute little puppy dawg.

Edited by Guest

I just went to the store and back (2 blocks total) and I'm sweating like a pig... Don't get me wrong, I'm glad winter is over, but damn! It doesn't help that I live in what is possibly the hottest apartment on the planet... It makes me regret leaving my air conditiner in my last place - I should have brought it to Hottawa...

I've been hiding inside our air conditioned house since last week when I blacked out from the heat and barfed... and i wasn't even fixing a truck!

Being pregnant in this heat is horrible - all you ladies out there who had to endure the entire summer pregnant deserve a HUGE pat on the back.

• 2 weeks later...