Jambands.ca

jackson verdict at 4:30

mister slippery

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand why the verdict was what it was but it is still frustrating to me because Jackson has never to my knowledge considered the idea that inviting teenage boys to share his bed is distasteful (at the very least). In his twisted universe, this verdict may tell him to just keep on doing what he's been doing, which is a real shame because there's potential there for some real damage to be done to a young person's life.

"Jackson has never to my knowledge considered the idea that inviting teenage boys to share his bed is distasteful"

What about the parents that continually send their kids to Neverland?

Which is worse?

what do you mean? "who's" worse? - the parents or Jackson?

I agree with Marco, if fact, I think the most disturbing thing about the entire trial, is that people are making him about to be some kind of hero?? Sleeping with adolescent boys is wrong! Especially after having to pay someone 10 million dollars previously regarding a similar situation.

I heard last night some woman let a dove go free after his acquittal--- didn't they do that for Nelson Mandela after his release from prison?? I mean, I can see similarities.

Booo Jackson is sick...weak case yes...but if that guy didnt diddle some kids..then I'm hate the grateful dead! he's soo guilty..but the parents who let their kids around him are equally as guilty i mean come one... this guys obviously a disturbed fella!!Keep yo Kidz Away!

I don't really know whether MJ is guilty or not but I'm looking at it from the angle of due process. People were ready to convict him without a trial, saying things like "I know he's guilty." Really? How do you know he's guilty? How do you know more from soundbytes than a jury who spent four months listening to both sides duke it out? How can you take at face value anything the entertainment media says?

I can't be the only one here who's been judged unfairly based on things like appearance. How many hippie freaks get hassled on a continual basis because of the way they look, for being "different"? The whole lynch mob mentality of "Get the freak!" is really bothersome to me.

oh goodie we can all rest easy now.

"Basking in a jury's decision to acquit his client of all counts, Michael Jackson's lawyer said today the singer will no longer share his bed with young boys. "He's not going to do that anymore," lawyer Thomas Mesereau said. "He's not going to make himself vunerable to this anymore."

Toronto Star: No more sleepovers, lawyer says

MJ can get a new nose whenever he wants but he'll never live this one down.

Ain't that the truth. Sure, he strikes me as creepy, but as posted above, God help the freaks if weirdness is the criterion that preemptively settles an innocent/guilty judgment.

I would really have hated being a juror in this thing, aesthetics aside.

I get a little weirded out by his confession of having sleepovers with children. It's pretty disturbing. But every time I see that guy, I feel so bad for him. What a shitty life he has led despite and because of fame and fortune.

We can't blame him for his disorders. It's the likes of us that created him.