Jambands.ca

jackson verdict at 4:30

mister slippery

I question any man who thinks its a beautifull experiance to sleep with little boys....does he sleep with little girls too?

I sure as hell have NO desire to sleep with children and gees if I did the first thing I'd be doing is not allowing children into my world and seeking help!

Then the guy upon being accused of being a perv...continues to sleep with little boys...I mean c'mon who does that?

I don't think its the likes of us who made that man...sounds like his dad wasn't too nice.

I guess I can muster up some sympothy for the guy but not much.

It also blows my mind that parents leave there kids w/this guy....crazy!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know....parents lettin their kids hang out with MJ...are definetley lookin for some sorta gain..they obviously know he's a sick kiddy diddling freak who's gonan try somehting..and hell even if he doesn't the kids could always make it up and with his past...well...you've seen what happens!! No doubt he's diddled kids and will diddle again...but i mean this guy made thriller man...Thriller....Gimme a break..he should be locked up...anyone without the money and fame of him woulda been convicted a long time ago...its disgusting..fuck Michael Jackson

COUdln't have put it better stonemtn!!! Whatever he was doing..Having Kids sleeping in ur be dis weird esecially after being accused of Diddlin With that HomeAlone Kid and others previously!

I said it b4 and i'll say it again...Fuck Michael Jackson

The dove crap stems from M.J. comparing himself to Nelson Mandela and Jack Johnson, implying he was being persecuted because of race.

He made the stunning assessments on the Rev. Jesse Jackson's radio show.

Jackson invoked the names of the human rights legend Mandela and boxing champ Johnson, who drew social scorn in the early 20th century by flaunting his relationships with white woman.

"This has been a pattern among black luminaries in this country," Jacko told the Rev. Jackson.

He said "Mandela's story has given me a lot of strength, what he's gone through. The Jack Johnson story...this society didn't want to accept his position and his lifestyle and what they put him through, and how they changed laws to imprison the man, to keep him away behind bars.

All these stories that I can go back in history and read about give me strength."

Yeah right....F*ck that B.S.

yeah don't you think of Michael when you think of the HUMAN RIGHTS legend Mandela...oh, oh, and yeah Johnson sleeping with ADULT woman...suuurrre Michael that compares to sleeping with LITTLE BOYS!

Yeah I feel like running out and releasing DOVES for Michael...whatever...gimme a break...

now back to the war in Iraq....

whoops...I meant to stay away from this thread...

didn't read the thread, dont have time....

nothing wrong with michael sharing anything with boys...nothing illegal about that, ESPECIALLY with parents consent.

he's strange, weird, fucked up, whatever...no crime against that.

i for 1 am VERY glad he was found not guilty...

and i also CAN'T wait to get an opportunity to see him perform.

mark, i'm surprised you think its more michaels fault for letting boys share his bed, then their parents....

oh, and i have nothing against him further sharing the bed with whoever the hell he wants...

he was aquitted for a reason...

last i checked, there was no law against sharing the bed with minors...as long as your just doing that...not to mention their parents were with them for most of it.

Pffft......So you'd be cool with havin a few young boys over and sharing ur bed with them?? If you had a child would you let them sleepover with MIchael Fuckin Jackson? I think not!! He's Fahkt...now he got off no doubt we'll have to endur another of his shitty albums.. Do a Sense a Thriller 2 comin on...Pffft

Jacko's lawyer made it sound awful convincing on Larry King last night that he was innocent and that the kid and his mom were obviously shooting for 10 mil of their own (they also sued JC Penney for mega bucks several years ago)... brought up that Jacko's bedroom is the size of a duplex and his bed is enormous... bad judgement, definately... if you sleep in someone's bed with them it means you absolutely must have had sex with them? I find it disturbing that this concept seems to be such an accepted public consensus... is everyone but me a total sex fiend? [color:purple](and I guess our secret is out then gentlemonkey)

Donald Trump says Jacko's on the level, if wierd (and that he should sue the ass off of that kid's mother for setting him up)... Leno says the same, as does pretty much anyone who knows him well (who doesn't stand to rake in some cash if he's toppled)

overall, so long as the bitch on late night CNN is stuck eating her hate filled rhetoric I'm happy

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MICHAEL JACKSON FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!! whoohooo!!!!!!!! i was really hoping for that. i don't think he did anything of the sort. michael jackson is a bit weird, yes. however, we (and his father) are the ones who made him that way... i don't think anyone can ever really understand what his life has been like and how he's ended up the way he has.

this whole thing kind of reminds me of a witch hunt. there are a lot of people coming to fast conclusions about him, frothing at the mouth, ready to sacrifce him... all without reading a shred of actual evidence!!! i don't think this is like the o.j. case, i think this is a case of someone actually being innocent and a jury fairly deciding so.

i think michael jackson is in a perpetual state of child-like thought and desire. because his own childhood was stolen from him, now that he's a grownup, he can do anything he wants, so he's going to do his best get some of that back!!! i think he wants to do everything he can to give other children good experiences to remember, because he himself knows the pain of an awful childhood. i don't think he molests kids. NO parent is going to send their child to ANYONE who they think will hurt him. and yes, there's the argument that "he's been accused of this before!!! how could any parent be so dumb to send their kids to him!!!". well maybe these parents aren't so dumb. maybe they have nothing to fear because unlike most of the people all geared up & ready to lynch him, THEY'VE ACTUALLY MET HIM. and maybe from meeting him they are able to see for themselves that he's not going to hurt their kids, so yeah, there's nothing wrong with sending their kids off to him.

and honestly, i don't think there's anything all that weird about him sharing a bed with kids. come on! for one thing, we're probably talking about a huge fricken bed that 30 people could fit on, so it's probably michael jackson and a whole bunch of kids, innocently SLEEPING together. how many of you have crawled into your parents' bed when there's a thunderstorm? for that matter, what do you do at sleepovers, you watch movies until late at night, eat popcorn, and pass out in a big heap. my god, if i ever met an adult cool enough to throw big parties like that when i was a kid, i would love it!

and hey, if you ask me, all that granola fed attachment parenting bull (breastfeeding until the kids are like 5, co-sleeping, so the whole family sleeps together all the time, not vaccinating your kids, plus lots more flakey stuff) is WAY weirder and does way more long term damage to your kids, but you don't see people lining up to stone those folks. and attachment parenting is pretty freakin' common. just as weird (and in my opinion weirder) than michael jackson hanging out with kids, but that's okay, that's a "lifestyle choice".

hollywood is a very shallow, evil place. michael jackson is an eccentric who doesn't have the ability to defend himself. the media absolutely preys on that. he's great tabloid fodder. on the other side of that though, hollywood is such an evil, shallow place, that no big name celebrity is going to lend their name in support of someone who might be a pedophile, even if they have the slightest sneaking suspicion. well, michael jackson has a lot of big name supporters, and i think there's a reason for that... he's not a pedophile!

oooh, i really hope there is a tour, michael jackson is probably the greatest living performer alive, and i would LOVE to see him! i wanna go out & spend lots of money on michael jackson now.

and by the way, those scoffing the talents of michael jackson, i suggest you go out and rent a documentary on the lad before making any further remarks. he is singlehandedly responsible for changing many things in the world of music, he has given us a lifetime of talent, and i think if he is finally given the opportunity for some peace, he would be more than capable of delivering something amazing.

Regardless of his innocence, if I was a kid I'd be scared to crawl into bed with someone who looks like this:

los-mjackson.jpg

As for another good album, if the next one is half as good as this:

B000002BVN.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

[color:purple]we'll all be in for a treat!

I think thew funniest (and perhaps strangest) thing I have heard so far was on City TV news when they interviewed the president of the MJ fan club (Toronto chapter),she mentioned they always knew he was innocent & in the end this will probally be some great publicity for MJ's comeback.... doh.gif

I agree with 2ndtube whole-heartedly.

And really, I'm shocked at a lot of you.

The guy looks funny and does something that, while not illegal, you disagree with, hence he should be put away.

Very progressive, liberal attitude there folks.

As for the argument that after he was accused before he deserves what he gets for not avoiding potential problems, well, again, that's a crazy notion. If one is found not guilty, then there's no reason (legally) to change your behavior. For example, if I was a cat-lover and was cleared of animal-abuse charges, I should never have a pet cat again, right?

Witch hunt. Guilty before (and despite) being proved innocent. Insulted and vilified for physical appearance.

Wow, hippies are harsh!

I'm actually surprised anyone cares about Michael Jackson anymore... He hasn't done anything popular in music since - what? Bad? He's a washed up has been... The only reason anyone cares about him anymore is they want to see what weird freaky fucked up thing he does next... Whether it's another botched nosejob or dangling a baby from a window... I'll be the first in line to say he used to be a musical genius, but he honestly hasn't had a genuine music career for years now...

He went through the process & was found not guilty.Done.Now,I'm not saying MJ did anything with the kid,in fact I kinda doubted it all along but I do really see somthing wrong with the whole sharing the bed issue.I honestly see no reason for it.Regardless how big his bed is...

I will say that a child crawling into bed with their parents because of a thunderstorm is considerably different then a child crawling in an adult strangers bed ("stranger" as in non family) for a "sleep over".

Really, if his home..let alone his bedroom is so big,why on earth would there be a need for a child to share a bed with him?.....because he's rich? Would folks be as accepting of it if it were Donald Trump's bed the child was sleeping in?

Parents all over America can send their children to Neverland hoping for some sick pay-off, that's certainly reprehensible. In the end it was up to Jackson to NOT INVITE young boys to sleep in his bed with him, no matter if is a football field in size. That's why I feel the burden of responsibility is on his shoulders.

I'm sorry, you'll be hard pressed to be able to explain to me why it is ok for a 45 year old man to sleep with 12 year old boys that aren't his own, especially in the context of a zillionaire's weird Peter Pan fantasy land. If that doesn't make alarm bells go off for you, I really don't know what to say. I fully realize MJ shouldn't be jailed for poor judgement - and I accept the verdict - I am just concerned he may not realize just how poor his judgement has been.

This has nothing to do with race relations, plastic surgery or even the actions of the parents. Celebrity will encourage financial predators, that's a fact of celebrity life. So maybe exercise some prudence and sound judgement??

Velvet - I am equally shocked at the extent to which people will defend eccentric behaviour involving intimate situations with children.

wasn't saying grown men (or women) should aspire to have sleepovers with young teenagers, obviously most likely a bad idea... if it was my kid they wouldn't be there at all (have no idea why any parent would)

there were kids over at his place most days of the year for decades, but people only start shouting improper sex after they hear about a kid sleeping in the bed... what about laying around the tv room, rolling in the grass, sitting in the tree house?

either you're a diddler or your not... was just saying I don't see his bed as any worse than any other unsupervised corner of the estate

Palace, thank you for writing that...

i dont have time right now for a post of that length, but you echoed just about all my thoughts, right down to going out and spending some money on Michael Jackson stuff...

I'm a big fan of his earlier, and believe it or not, later work...(up to the mid 90's, dont recognize the album del posted...)

But worldwide, everyone doesn't have the disguisting, scewed view of Michael that North America does...

He's HIGHLY regarded in lots of places...places where society is more ammune to this hollywood junk.

When i have kids, if given the opportunity, although i WOULDN"T allow them to 'sleep' in michaels bed, i would gladly allow them to visit his compound, with my guidance...which is what happends....parents join their kids, and watch their kids have the time of their lives...

many handicapped children get to go through the make a wish program...

i believe he's definately misunderstood, and cannot wait to hear about any upcoming tour information...

I just found a site where people argue back and forth on this topic, one of whom claims to have been one of the witnesses at trial.

The one comment I have on this site, though, is that the people who are against MJ seem to blow their own credibility, by attacking the pro-MJers for being "lesbos" and "trannis" and therefore they "have no right to an opinion" (???); and one of them actually told the self-proclaimed witness at trial that she just "needs to get laid".

I must say that I am proud of our little community that we don't resort to such ignorant attacks on each other.

It makes for an entertaining read, though, and you can check it out by clicking here if you're interested...