Jambands.ca

Hillside Camping?

Large Marge

I had the primo set-up last year, a bunch of us staying at a friends nearby farm. This year her 80-year-old in-laws will be there and most likely not up for the all-night campfire ragers. I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with some camping/accomodation ideas for the area? Hopefully something we can get to by foot or cab or transit as our intention is to hit the beer tent appropriately hard.

Cheers!

and further to that, call guelph lake about overflow camping. the reserved spots are probably sold out, but we got a last minute overflow spot one year that was just fine, and far away from other folks who might be annoyed by a crazy party :)

edit to add: just made 400 posts!!!!!

Edited by Guest

Tickets arrived yesterday :thumbup:

I think my crew are all taking a few days so we will definitely try for the overflow area... I'm just hoping for a solid back-up plan.

Do your respective responses tell me that I might expect to see you kids there?

I wonder if we could all rent a huge cottage, or something?

You'll be fine getting a spot in the overflow area (i.e. big mowed squares in a field). If that doesn't work there's probably a couple of B&Bs in Guelph that you coulsd stay at, but then you'd have to catch the shuttle back every night.

If youg et there before sundown on Friday you're almost guaranteed to get a spot.