Jambands.ca

sweet jesus, fuji rock festival '05

meggo

um, did you have a comment? ;)

don't get me wrong...there is lots of good stuff on there. but i like to hang out in the field of heaven alot. and while i loooove soulive, they're only playing one night.

as for all the other stages, you can never see everything you want because of conflicting times and travel time between stages.

i'm just saying that considering the cost of going to the fest (probably 4000$) it's not enough for me personally this year

:)

well now that you mention it, i don't think i have $4000 laying around to drop on a trip to japan either.... damn!

plus i don't doubt the drag of travel time & conflicts which comes with the big festivals and which is a big part of why i've never attempted one... but WOWEE!

Guest Low Roller

[color:purple]Wow! Lisa Loeb!

The line-up looks totally stacked, but if I was to travel to Japan for a music festival, I don't think it would be for this edition.

*sniffle*

i just realized today is the date of the last time i ever saw the boys.

06-16-00 Zepp, 1-18-31 Nannko-kita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka, Japan

1: Limb by Limb, Back on the Train, Sample in a Jar, First Tube, Golgi Apparatus, Heavy Things, Dirt, My Sweet One, Bowie Tease > Reba, Character Zero

2: Runaway Jim, Theme from the Bottom, Dog Faced Boy, Driver, Slave to the Traffic Light, Julius, Bug

E: Bouncing Around the Room, Harry Hood

funny...i usually feel like i have a pretty accurate perception of time...but this feels like WAAAAY longer than 5 years ago.