Jambands.ca

Sid Meyers 'Civilization' Addiction

paisley

Funny thing is its already been up on a couple bit torrent sites for download.I have CIV-III but doubt I'll put any effort into getting this one...not with having my xbox now & the new one coming in the fall.Just better gameplay then on a PC using a mouse.

Good game though,boring as hell really but still good.

Exactly...its one of those games I dig at 3am in december with no work the next day.Risk is alright cuz at least its a game you play with at least one other person...although I never bothered trying to play CIV-III online,I was told its alright but like most online PC games,to many folks use the cheats (re:Diablo & ebay..too much) which just takes all the interest outta online gaming.

Guest Low Roller

GTA is one of my all-time favorite games. I remember playing the original top-view version way back in the day.

My main problem with that game is that I can barely control myself to sticking to the storyline and not flipping out and starting going on a reckless murder spree.

The car controls are pretty bad in GTA I found.