Jambands.ca

Lucky Lager Appreciation!

Del

I know everyone here has drank it, whether you consciously bought it or were handed one at the end of the night because everything else had been drank. It's cheap, it's pretty good (the best of the cheap beers, as far as I'm concerned) and you can always say you got Lucky the next day...

"Lucky has been quality brewed in the tradition of a classic Canadian lager since 1934.  With no preservatives, only 4.8% alcohol, Lucky is a lighter tasting, easy drinking beer that has stood the test of time."

0586_l.jpg

Let's hear some love for my favorite beverage on the planet! (Now available in cans in Ontario!)

i wholeheartedly agree - Lucky makes me smile, Del. When it's warm it's nothing special, but it's hard to beat an ice cold Lucky Lager.

cheap doesn't mean crappy. just try Sleeman Honey Lager...that stuff's pricy and it's nothing special. it's just a bit exotic to people that like Coors Light.

I first had Lucky in Quebec when I was 17. I was at a friend's cottage and a 2-4 was $17.99.

i thought the gettin' lucky tonight joke was witty at the time.

makes me wish i was a hillbilly if dima were actually correct which he is most certainly not.

what's this about tremblay?

How about a GOOD HOME TOWN BEER...For all the Hami kids....

LAKER LIGHT

ummm havn one

er two

Yaa mabe three

FREE?

Man i could make somthing Rhyme with Tea

Diaretic iced barley tea Err Ever had Snow peas

Reminds me of a time in stalkbridge Mass.

But i guess thats anouther story