Jambands.ca

Holy sh!t, were the Spades good tonight

TheGoodRev

Like I said. I've never seen them stretch out like that, it was great to see. I'm all about a band that sounds great on disc and brings their game when they play; the structure of their record is there but they take it a step further live. larry_llama taped it, will try to get a sample up.

Also quite enjoyed Pete Elkas earlier. I knew he had the songwriting, having seen him a few times over the past two years or so, each time opening solo for Plaskett. His band situation still showcases his songwriting, but he's definately committed to extended instrumental breaks. They were great, it's a band I would definately see again if they were back in town. Jeff and Gavin from Burt played with him.

All in all, a fine night of music in the Hammer! Where was everybody else?

Like I said. I've never seen them stretch out like that, it was great to see. I'm all about a band that sounds great on disc and brings their game when they play; the structure of their record is there but they take it a step further live. larry_llama taped it, will try to get a sample up.

Rev, Glad to hear you guys were able to make it out. Look forward to hearing some tunes.