Jambands.ca

Anyone Lose a Budgie?

Douglas

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill it... End it's suffering... Budgies are taking up valuable oxygen and space that us humans could use... (For the record, my parents owned a budgie (sp?) and I have a personal hate on for them... [birds in general])

cats stupid??? are you kidding me?

they get to sleep pretty much all day, they don't go to work, and they get us to feed them, cuddle them and clean up their poo. sure they like to eat buttons [omg - d_rawk - i think i may have just discovered the cause of the disappearing buttons!] but i don't think that alone is reason to call them stupid.

cats stupid??? are you kidding me?

they get to sleep pretty much all day, they don't go to work, and they get us to feed them, cuddle them and clean up their poo. sure they like to eat buttons [omg - d_rawk - i think i may have just discovered the cause of the disappearing buttons!] but i don't think that alone is reason to call them stupid.

[color:purple]No you're absolutely right meggo... Cats are really, really smart...

Haha. Button mystery solved? Perhaps!

BTW - Snelly tells me that since I've been gone for the last couple of days, when he grabs a beer little Cleo hears the bottles rattling and comes running thinking that d_rawk must finally be home. Maybe not smart per se, but definately not stupid. (And possibly an unfortunate signifier of the lifestyle choices I've made ... but that's another story ... :))

scan8hw.jpg

(Del - FWIW - I've also co-habitated with a bird. I think it takes either an utter disdain for sleep or a special kind of patience that, clearly, neither of us possess. But then, forcing something to live under a particular set of circumstances and then killing it for being .. erm .. annoying .. under that same set of circumstances seems a little shortsighted. At best.)

How does that pic solve the mystery of the button?

hahahahahha... for some reason that just made me howl... coming soon! the next in the hardy boys saga... "the mystery of the missing button!", with baby cleo sitting in a triscuit box... oh man.. and -

Cats are stupid... Just ask anyone who doesn't own one if they're intelligent... The answer will always be no...

isn't that akin to saying "mexicans are stupid. just ask anyone who's never known one if they're intelligent. the answer will always be no."

too goddamn funny

I remember One day when i was a Kid My Dad was out cuting the Hedge, Ya know./ With the electric Heddge triming shears...And I was down stairs. So all of a suden I here my Dad call out my Moms name Quite loud. So i ran Up stairs and was in the kitchen. And i here my moms voice say Hey matty come take alook out in the drive way at your Dad.. She had a very Happy but Calm voice. So i look out in the drive way and there is a "Budgie" on his sholder. He was smiling and said just flew outa the Hedge and landed on his shoulder. So for about 9 years on we Had a budgie and her name was susie...She was a pretty bird..Wasnt too swift of budgies Cause it was really on to this four way mirror that was in the cage with her. Was pretty cool tho.

Sorry,

Del,

Your definiton of "suffering" is far different from mine.

You know what I meant. If I stutter when I talk, do you understand me? If you slur after 10 Lucky's, do I understand you?

Put the Lego blocks together and dont stray from the design.