Jambands.ca

CODETALKERS - HAMPTON, HERRING, RODGERS - FRI AUG 5

briguy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad everyone is stoked for this show. I know I am. And thanks for the kind words ... I've been working on this one for some time now.

You might want to move back Del because this is just a sign of the things to come. Candles has a few tricks up his sleeve as well and we're going to let it all loose.

Anyway, tickets are selling like mad since Dancin' man picked up the first 6. We've already sold just over 100 tickets which is unprecedented a month out at PJC. We charge by phone for you out of town peeps, 905.525.6666, during business hours.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

The first 150 people through the door with adv tix will be eligible to win a pair of tickets to see the Allman Brothers w/moe. at the Molson Amp .... other great gifts included.

So get there early and pick up some fabulous prizes courtesy of KIDP, PJC, & jambands.ca.

Cheers

Edited by Guest

Here ya go Beats

?? huh???

glad i was told to spread the word about this one...and glad that it wasn't quite noticed enough to make peoples' eyes light up.

do people tend to not read my threads on purpose?

anyhow, i'm glad things are in an upswing.

I hope to find more about these events so I can keep ruining your suprises.

*hint* i like good news that i can't travel to realize in its entirety... *hint*

Here ya go Beats

?? huh???

glad i was told to spread the word about this one...and glad that it wasn't quite noticed enough to make peoples' eyes light up.

do people tend to not read my threads on purpose?

anyhow, i'm glad things are in an upswing.

I hope to find more about these events so I can keep ruining your suprises.

*hint* i like good news that i can't travel to realize in its entirety... *hint*

Not sure what you mean. You posted about the show when this was a well established thread on the first page. I thought you missed it so I bumped it for you. It seemed as though you thought it was a rumour. Anyway, thanks for being so supportive.

Here ya go Beats

?? huh???

That was posted in response to your "rumour" thread... The point being that the show had already been posted, and that you were well behind on your "rumour"...

This show will sell out, and probably would have without your post...

Thanks for keeping us "updated"... Maybe you should stick to Vancouver updates?

HAHAHA! well i'm glad that you're keeping well, Del. here i am never having regular access to the internet, quickly checking the board...i'm glad you're still an asshole. somebody's gotta be and you're the only one that can actually do it well around here.

i'd hit up the vancouver updates if i actually got out to shows. i don't so much and to be honest, i don't miss it one bit. i live 4 blocks from the beach, just a bit more to beautiful stanley park, I can walk everywhere and have been enjoying working - finally!!

i just threw the post up as soon as i caught the not-so-rumour. thanks again for reminding me of how incredibly stupid and myopic i am and biting into what little self worth i'm trying to keep ahold of.

glad you haven't given yourself a hotfoot yet this week. glad to be keeping you cool.

i'm glad you're still an asshole. somebody's gotta be and you're the only one that can actually do it well around here.

I'd rather be an asshole than view life through socially awkward glasses like yourself... Regardless of how much time you actually spend on here, a quick look back a couple of pages would save you the embarrassment of posting what you think is a rumour vs. seeing that we already know what's going on... Thanks for being two weeks behind the rest of us... And thanks for the insult... Coming from you I assure you it means less than nothing...