Jambands.ca

CODETALKERS - HAMPTON, HERRING, RODGERS - FRI AUG 5

briguy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Lord, please ensure that this show is taped.

Aloha,

Brad

Ottawa Music Fans Commandeer Greyhound Bus

- Reuters

Several apperent music fans, possibly cultists, took over a Greyhound bus destined for Toronto, Ontario earlier today in an attempted bid to attend a rare performance by obscure American voodoo blues man, Col. Bruce Hampton. One disorientated looking man wearing an Expo baseball cap demanded the driver skip scheduled stops and head straight for Hamilton Ontario, but later changed that demand to an immediate stop for beer and pizza.

Oh' date=' Lord, please ensure that this show is taped.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

Ottawa Music Fans Commandeer Greyhound Bus

- Reuters

Several apperent music fans, possibly cultists, took over a Greyhound bus destined for Toronto, Ontario earlier today in an attempted bid to attend a rare performance by obscure American voodoo blues man, Col. Bruce Hampton. One disorientated looking man wearing an Expo baseball cap demanded the driver skip scheduled stops and head straight for Hamilton Ontario, but later changed that demand to an immediate stop for beer and pizza.

laughing my ass off! Peace, Mark

can always start the night in the Village... Carabana is apparently starting up, though I think most of the festivities are in Copp's Coliseum tonight

also think I have a friend who might be having a few folks by beforehand, PM me a number and I'll swing ya mine... figurin on startin a little early myself

NOTE TO ALL OUT OF TOWNERS: the Hamilton Spectator said yesterday that the local police are having a driving safety blitz this weekend so if you're driving drive slow and don't make too much of a spectacle of yourself

and to answer Dancin Man's question publicly, Pepperjacks is open now and will be all day

Keith McLaughlin is performing free from 5 - 8 pm

hurrah my car is working. well not really but i know how to get it going sort of, so we'll be there.

i only heard a little Col. Bruce, ARU mostly, and i don't think i'd heard the Chode Talkers at all. i remember liking all the guys playing with Bruce but not the Colonel himself.

i guess this is a make or break situation. well i like what Herring i've heard, he can definately play. he doesn't write though really does he? bummer there.

oh well, see yall there.

oh yeah KC, did Redd talk to you about maybe using our JFJO ticket credit tonight and paying the diff? that would be swell. :D

YES YES to the YES YES!!!!

The Bus is parked,

gear loaded,

soundcheck about to start.

Weather, absolutely perfect.

No opener, 3 hours of Code.

Doors open at 9. but come anytime dancin' man.

DJed, yes, I know to credit you guys for the JFJO.

Still plenty of tickets for anyone on the fence.

Alexis, you can owe me.

WOOP WOOP!!

4 hours. Don't be late.