Jambands.ca

i'm finally leaving for van

SaggyBalls

Bye bye Rob! Glad we had a chance to party in O-town before you headed out. Safe travels and keep in touch - - I might be out there later on this summer visiting some folks.

Make sure to set your dial to the FOX when you get there.. not the best radio station (kinda rocky I think - I guess a Q107 / CFNY merge) but a good buddy of mine (displaced Torontonian - Brother Bill) w/ a lovely sense of humour is the weekday DJ from 10am to 3pm... you can bug him on air to play some GOOD music!!! :D

Take care mister,

Mary

:D

hey M

Are you talking about Neil Morrison? I've always thought he'd be a fun guy to party with. He has a funny segment on his show every day where callers phone him and use the term 'sons-of-bitches' in their question or statement, it's strange but funny. fyi: The FOX is a typical rock radio station with a very small and annoying play-list.

Rob, nice to have met ya this year (and to have discovered that some of the same strange characters weave their way through both of our pasts ... funny, that).

Make sure to get into some trouble out there, and stay in touch with those of us not fortunate enough to have a coast to play on.

:)

Kaidy - I'm hoping to hit up freeflow the first night I'll be in town...

Yay! That's awesome Beats. Freeflow do play in Van quite a bit. HOWEVER, Friday night's show will be their last in town for a while. Here's the info...

Media Club, 395 Cambie St.

Jazz Fest lineup includes:

Freeflow

Kuba

DJ Rhapsody

Should be a bouncin' good time. If you do get to check them out, please give Reece (guitar) a gigantic hug for me (after you introduce yourself, of course ;) ). He is one of my most favourite childhood friends who I miss dearly. All the funk left Orillia with him. :(

Oh, and Friday is also J's birthday (vocals). Should be a nutty time! I haven't seen him since the last time they hit Ontario. I hope to God they're still not driving that propane fueled bus around. Sure wasn't easy to fill that sucker up heading back from Frontier Town in the middle of the night. :( Hahaha!

All the best Beats! Please keep us posted on your adventures and we will do the same. :D Travel safe buddy!

KM

hey M

Are you talking about Neil Morrison? I've always thought he'd be a fun guy to party with. He has a funny segment on his show every day where callers phone him and use the term 'sons-of-bitches' in their question or statement, it's strange but funny. fyi: The FOX is a typical rock radio station with a very small and annoying play-list.

Hey Weezy.. it is indeed Mr. Neil Morrisson! :D Hysterical fellow.