Jambands.ca

QOTD: Last Movie Played in Your DVD/VCR

\/\/illy

I agree with the call on "adaptation"...didn't know what to expect and I LOVED IT...totally recommend seeing it...the last DVD I saw was "rules of attraction" by the writer/director of "pulp fiction"... this was a good movie, fugin' wierd and strange and odd, but a good one nonetheless...I recommend seeing it too...

May the blessings be,

Gawpo Giggles [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

I thought Fubar was HORRIBLE. So boring. They just sit around and get wasted and there isn't even anything funny that happens when they're pissed except falling down or picking on the director guy who eventually dies jumping into a stream?? And the main character has ball cancer and it is supposed to be funny??

There must be something i'm missing in this movie because there is a large contingent of people that absolutely love this movie. I don't get it.

quote:

Originally posted by Rob Not Bob:

I feel really sorry for Joey Pants (Joe "Cypher" Pantoliano) ... he seems in real life to be a decent guy, but based solely on his characters in The Matrix, Memento and The Sopranos I just know that if I met him in real life my first reaction would be to punch him in the back of the head.

He's not so bad in La Bamba. Sure he represents the music industry which is inherintly evil, but he could have been a lot worse.

Archived