Jambands.ca

What are you listening to right now?

PassedOutGuy

Phish 1991-7-14 - Townshend Family Park, Townshend, VT - with Giant Country Horns!

Soundboard sendspace link at bottom.

Set I: Reba, Llama, The Squirming Coil, Golgi Apparatus, Guelah Papyrus, My Sweet One, Colonel Forbin's Ascent > The Famous Mockingbird, The Sloth, I Didn't Know, Possum

Set II: Suzy Greenberg, Caravan, Divided Sky, Gumbo, Dinner and a Movie, Bouncing Around the Room, Split Open and Melt, Magilla > Cavern, Run Like an Antelope

Set III: AC/DC Bag > The Landlady, Esther, Chalk Dust Torture, Bathtub Gin, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, HYHU > Touch Me, Harry Hood

Encore: Contact, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Show Notes: This show, which featured The Giant Country Horns for most of the second and third sets, began with a humorous announcement from Trey that he felt "overdressed" during National Nudist Week. My Sweet One included a tease of the "Bonanza" theme and Magilla included a "Flintstones" tease. Possum included an Oom Pa Pa Signal and a Dave's Energy Guide tease, while Weekapaug included Tweezer teases from Trey. There was a long wait during HYHU for Fishman, who was apparently in the bathroom. Hood included full-band "Jeopardy" theme teases. This show ran much longer than scheduled (at one point, when Trey noted that they should wind up the show, a fan urged the band to "fuck the clock"), prompting Trey to beg the crowd to leave in a timely and orderly fashion after the encore.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/avawhf

Grateful Dead, Dick's Picks 36

3153196b87.jpg

9/21/72

DISC 1

Promised Land

Bird Song

El Paso

China Cat Sunflower

I Know You Rider

Black-Throated Wind

Big Railroad Blues

Jack Straw

Loser

Big River

DISC 2

Ramble On Rose

Cumberland Blues

Playin' In The Band

He's Gone

Truckin'

Black Peter

Mexicali Blues

DISC 3

Dark Star

Morning Dew

Beat It On Down The Line

Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo

Sugar Magnolia

Friend Of The Devil

DISC 4

Not Fade Away

Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad

Not Fade Away

One More Saturday Night

9/3/72

He's Gone

The Other One

Wharf Rat

Edited by Guest

I'm listening to some Dave Mathews I've never heard before. It's on the radio at Work 1 so I don't know what it's called but I'm really liking it! Very melancholy sounding and I'd love to hear it on a good system, sounds like there's a lot of subtle sounds that I'm missing.