Jambands.ca

What are you listening to right now?

PassedOutGuy

I think it was at Phish's IT Festival when they had a "LivePhish" tent where you got a blank CD-R and access to the LivePhish catalog at stations in the tent. I just found the one I put together:

Gumbo / 2003-07-22 / Deer Creek
It's Ice / 2003-07-26 / Atlanta, GA
Moma Dance / 2003-02-26 / Worcester, MA
Anything But Me / 2003-07-27 / Raleigh, NC
The Wedge / 2003-02-18 / Denver, CO
Tube / 1997-12-07 / Dayton, OH
Pebbles And Marbles / 2003-07-17 / Donner Springs, KS
My Mind's Got A Mind Of It's Own / 1997-12-07 / Dayton, OH

I think that's correct, the ball-point pen writing on the cardboard sleeve is kinda faded.

Aloha,

Brad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow. That's a groove and a half DaveO. Never heard of this cat until now. Nice.

I just heard this song a couple of months ago on a cartoon called Rick And Morty. Dont air that show to your kids you guys but check it out after agagger. It's fantastic. Anyways. I have been addicted to this song since I was introduced to it. Fantastic moment on the show too........dont spoil it for yourself but watch this show.........gaggerly.

Edit: I just listened to this song twice in a row. I havent been so addicted to a song in years. Hell, I havent listened to a song twice in a row in years and it happens on the reg (and more than twice in a sitting) with Look On Down From The Bridge. It's just fucking perfect to my ears. I love heart wrenching ballads and this one hits that spot wherein you feel like it was written for you, at least that's what it has done to me. Fuck. This is always good (third time listening). It just keeps getting better. Ripple had the same effect on me.

• 2 weeks later...