Jambands.ca

this board is leans too much towards ottawa.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was a reliable person from that area, willing to commit alot of their free time to manage Toronto content with experience in html, creating graphics, ftp, php, *.*, c:\, LOAD "*",8 etc... and that person(s) contacted me at bouche@jambands.ca, I think it could be arranged that Toronto can represent more.

Good thinking Dima! ;)

it leans so much towards Ottawa, infact, that the Dr & I are tumbling towards the city.

we plan to finally move outta TO and are looking to call Ottawa/Hull home by late August!!!

so it's official then?!? okay, deb, if you can get niffermouse a job at the natural history museum we'll come too...there's a guy in town with a restored beverly hillbillies car. you still have your rocking chair? road trip to ottawa :)

Hey, wait a second, I've been chatting up The Orbit Room, The Sisters Euclid, Folk Alarm and all things "Breit". I've been expecting a couple of gentle "shut it already's" but the folks here have been very accomodating...

Folk Alarm & MM&W this coming Monday, Sonny Rollins, Bela Trio, lots of stuff happening, it's just a bigger pond so all the fish are spread out a bit more...

I made the mistake of offering my somewhat limited webskills to Bouche and I think I've just kissed my spare time goodbye...

Alors, pourquoi est-ce qu'il n'y a pas de jambands francais depuis je ne sais pas quand, si jamais?

Ils s'interaissent pas au jambands, c'est la musique progressive (Prog!) qu'ils aiment.

By the way, here's a good concert listing site for jam/prog/jazz stuff in montreal/ottawa/quebec/toronto, etc. Enjoy!

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mkeill/infiniteceiling/livelistings.htm

it leans so much towards Ottawa, infact, that the Dr & I are tumbling towards the city.

we plan to finally move outta TO and are looking to call Ottawa/Hull home by late August!!!

BOOOOO! Wrong direction entirely! Hamilton is the place to be!

Aw, maybe I'm just disappointed that I won't see you folks as often, which is already almost never...well, a certain Jewish Reverend will miss the two of you dearly in this neck of the woods.