Jambands.ca

Toronto Pride Parade and the Conservatives

bradm

For those of you who might be attending the Pride Day Parade in Toronto this weekend, this entry from The Adventures of [color:red]ACCORDION GUY in the 21st Century talks about a plan to try to send the Conservative Party a message:

When you are watching the Parade this year and you see the Conservatives approaching, remain silent, turn your back on them and let them pass by. No applause, no insults, NOTHING. Do not even look at them over your shoulder. Invite people around you to do the same.

Aloha,

Brad

I'm sure most of you have not been to Toronto's Pride Day celebration. Let me tell you, it is insane.

I recommend that everyone should attend at least one parade. It's shocking, funny, sad and uplifting. Depending on how you raise your kids, research the parade first before you decide to bring children - full on bondage, tons of nudity etc... are the norm.

I recommend that everyone should attend at least one parade. It's shocking, funny, sad and uplifting. Depending on how you raise your kids, research the parade first before you decide to bring children - full on bondage, tons of nudity etc... are the norm.

I'd have to say the "sad" part of the parade would have to be the Conservative float...

Yah, a couple of summers ago I came up from the subway and found myself in the middle of all the shenanigans and I just stopped and watched for at least an hour and it was quite a sight to see...it is like no other parade you'll see and definitely you won't see St. Nick, now St. P-rick on the other hand...

I caught a Toronto Pride Parade a few years back and let me tell you, it was one of the most fun days I've ever had!!!

I've never looked at Captain Morgan the same.

It was an honour to support the parade through my attendance. I'd love to go again - alas, I have other plans this weekend, wasn't aware this was the weekend for it.

It was tons of fun!