Jambands.ca

Yo, Chathamites

Chewie

Hey Chewie! Umm, it's a toughy... free wsp w/ border crossing or probably cheaper abb with no border... fuck yeah, count me in if you can swing it! I'll take two if you still have some layin about.

Karin, you might have notice that this offer is for Chathamites only... sorry. [Frown] Maybe next time! hee hee.

Hey, Chewie, I've still not rec'd a call about the 7/27 abb tix... are they still going to call?

yup, but i thought we were going together. Oh, wait, Heather's b-day is the next day. Will have to definitly go back to Chatham after the show.

But i'm in fo sho.

BTW, give me a call when you are home today Chewie, i'll get that DVD back to ya, PLUS an added long lost bonus [Eek!]

Karin: no problem, i'll give yer tix to ya when i see you in 2 weeks for b-roo [big Grin]

Jeff: i don't think i'm gonna make it [Frown] but i'm going to see the abb...long story but it's good. [big Grin] btw, i got yer message yesterday...sorry i was REALLY busy.

Keri: no problem. i don't know what is going on w/ the abb tix [Confused] call in the next couple of weeks if you don't hear from them.

Jason: [Roll Eyes]

Archived