Jambands.ca

LITTLE FEAT REVIEWS

jay sanislo

Last night was just a steller performance by the FEAT. They can definetly still rock it out [big Grin]

Highlight for me was EASY TO SLIP>I KNOW YOU RIDER, and also a great dixie chicken with tennesee jed teases throughout the song. VERY VERY impressed , too bad i had to kill the vibe and go straight to work after the show, which leads to my question.

HOW WAS THE DEISEL DOG after party, i hope everyone partied hard for me [Wink]

"Thought I heard an Estimated Prophet hook in there somewhere."

They were jamming on Scarlet Begonias at one point.

Are Little Feat regularly in the habit of quoting Grateful Dead material? Seemed kind of weird to me.... [Confused]

I forgot to give props to Shane and Greg as well. Nice work fellas!

Well MarcO, I caught a glimpse of a question, but you must have deleted the reply.

I believe I read "Little Feat quote Dead songs?"

Here is my best guess:

Paul Barrere (is that the correct spelling?)

He was a member of Phil and Friends for a little while, and I think I read somewhere the Dead quotes inside of Little Feat jams began because of the time spent in Phil's band.

(whoa, that made my head spin)

the Fat Cats were HUGE last night... smokin the big stage... super pro

Little Feat were really fine... I liked the Dead hooks and jams... the over-all jams at the end had me goin... a treat

I got invited on the Little Feat bus by some guy with a cane but was in too much of a rush to get over to Diesel Dog... next time I guess

but Diesel Dog were smokin... just bouncing with energy... had us dancing strong late into the night... I loved it... Ottawa is in for a treat this weekend

[big Grin]

"Here is my best guess:

Paul Barrere (is that the correct spelling?)

He was a member of Phil and Friends for a little while, and I think I read somewhere the Dead quotes inside of Little Feat jams began because of the time spent in Phil's band."

Gotcha, thanks - I had forgotten about that.

concerts in your hometown are strange, I ran into 4 seperate people I hadn't seen since high school (over a decade ago)

I realized there has been too much water under my bridge to try to explain it all to anyone

good to see smiling faces from the past though

Words can’t describe how happy I am about this show. It was really nice to see the Fat Cats play to such a large crowd of people that have never seen them before. They sounded fabulous.

Little Feat, well, kicked my ass. Hard for me to write an unbiased review. I’ll leave it to someone else.

Like to thank everyone who came out and supported the show. The band has already mentioned they’d like to come back, so thanks everyone for showing them such a good time.

Stay tuned for another high profile Hamilton gig to be announced soon.

Cheers,

Kick It Down Promotions

Uncle Funguy Productions

fat cats set was smoking, beforehand alot of folks were asking what they were like, and i didnt really know what to say other then theyre good, and they WERE good, that was one of the best fattys shows ive seen lately.

as for the feat, amazing, makes my sore back so f#@*ing worth it. the mandolin tunes at the end,, willin'>dont bogart that joint my friend>willin singalong

amazing

thanks to all who smiled [big Grin]

thanks especially to briguy and showwhore and esau

Without the dead hooks!

All That You Dream

Hate To Loose

Honest Man

Cold Cold Cold

Easy To Slip

Just Another Sunday

Heaven Forsaken

Spanish Moon >

Skin It Back >

Day At The Dog Races

Dixie Chicken

Fat Man

Encore: Willin’ > Don’t Bogart That Joint > Willin’

Wow, it seems like I missed one helluva show. I also missed JSB/GTB and GTB along w/the FEAT because of job training in Cornwall this weekend. Sucks that I missed such a high profile Hamilton party, but I'm super glad it worked out and I'll be there permanently starting on August 10th, when I will be fully settled in the Hammer.

Archived