Jambands.ca

Waaaiiting .... stops...

gentlemonkey

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow... I can't wait to see what UM can do, and seeing Keller live will be sweet as hell... I'm sure SCI will be good times as well... Plus GTB/BNB... It's going to be an awesome day/night...

ZZ Top tonight!

I've been stoked and agitated since Monday. My work output this week hates me.

I'm looking forward to a Plunger, Anchor Drops, Wife Soup, or Bridgeless. But hell, I've heard sets where I didn't recognize a tune and loved it. I just see wanna that duel axe attack!!!

Line-up news:

Walked up to the ZZ Top line around 5:20pm. There are separate lines for day-pass and week-pass attendees. There were about 75 people in the day-pass line, and 10 in the week-pass line. Yipee! I am going to try to get there as close to 5pm as possible. If enough of us show up early we can stake out a decent-sized space up front.

Annoying aside: the volunteer I talked to was a bit snarky and wouldn't admit there were two lines until I told him I had a week-pass. It was so unnecessarily tense.

ollie, thanks for the heads up... The security at Bluesfest is inconsistent at best... Thankfully I haven't had to deal with too many idiots, but I've heard a couple of horror stories... I'll be looking for the week-pass line for sure...