Jambands.ca

Anybody hitting up BNB in Brantford tomorrow?

MarcO

That may be a possibilty. I'm really considering going to the Summit on the Hudson though. I'm torn. Feat gave me a tour pass and the line-up looks smokin.

Saturday, May 31st

·Reid Genauer & AOD

·Arlo Guthrie

·Little Feat

·Steve Kimock Band

·Chuck Berry

Sunday, June 1st

·Martin Sexton

·Branford Marsalis

·Medeski Martin & Wood

·The Radiators

ok, gotcha. [Roll Eyes]

you know if I see you in town tomorrow night instead of taking a free chance to see Branford Marsalis, MMW, Chuck Berry and the other ridiculous acts, you know I'll just have to KICK YOUR PASTY WHITE ASS, right?

[Mad]

Burt played a real fun show. Lots of covers, it seemed, probably a carry-over from their current Toronto gig. I remember Neil Young's "Walk On", the Guess Who's "Runnin Back To Saskatoon", a Wilco tune (not sure of the title - from "Being There"), Paul Simon's "Late In The Evening". Seemed like a few newer originals. They pulled out "Bellbottoms", always fun. "Funkin Shoes" to close at about 2am was a sick little blur of inspiration.

Sorry to be sketchy on the setlist but I did a lot of fun mingling. Great to see you out, Crow, Keri! And yeah, thanks for the enthusiasm Andrea - you really gave 'er all night long!! Holy shit!! You look different when you're not wearing wings..... [Wink]

Had a great time!

quote:

Originally posted by briguy:

That may be a possibilty. I'm really considering going to the Summit on the Hudson though. I'm torn. Feat gave me a tour pass and the line-up looks smokin.

Saturday, May 31st

·Reid Genauer & AOD

·Arlo Guthrie

·Little Feat

·Steve Kimock Band

·Chuck Berry

Sunday, June 1st

·Martin Sexton

·Branford Marsalis

·Medeski Martin & Wood

·The Radiators

I had heard this festival got cancelled last minute (can anyone confirm?). Good thing you didn't go Bri!

I get the feeling next Summer won't bring so many festivals....

Archived