FRI - 9/9 Water Street Music Hall - Rochester

SAT - 9/10 Saranac Brewery Fest - Utica

SUN - 9/11 Higher Ground - Burlington

TUE - 9/13 Pearl Street - Northampton, MA

WED - 9/14 Avalon - Boston

THU - 9/15 Webster Music Hall - New Haven, CT

FRI - 9/16 Lupo's - Providence, RI

SAT - 9/17 Electric Factory - Philadelphia

Unless Umphrey's plays Ottawa, Montreal or possibly Toronto I doubt I would travel to see them... They did not impress me at BSC in Ottawa, and nothing I've heard on CD has grabbed me either...

Your honor, please have this statement stricken from the record.

Highergound would be great...but geez, on a Sunday! I'm running very very low on days off!

I'm giving my take on UM based on hearing a couple of studio albums, numerous (too many to count) live shows and tracks on CD and seeing them once live... How long should I give them until they actually impress me?

nero + keys = just plain wrong...

Well, let me slip in here, and um say... that a) the band (UM) is great... B) it sucks there, not in Toronto... and if PLQ means Liberation of Quebec!: Vive le Quebec!!!

And you know what I think sucks... piping in 6 times in a thread to say how much the topic of the thread sucks. That sucks too... hypocrite... check mate! :)

Edited by Guest
Creative There/They're edit.

Well, let me slip in here, and um say... that a) the band (UM) is great... B) it sucks there not in Toronto... and if PLQ means Liberation of Quebec!: Vive le Quebec!!!

And you know what I think sucks... piping in 6 times in a thread to say how much the topic of the thread sucks. That sucks too... hypocrite... check mate! :)

I posted 6 times, that's true... But in which post did I say they suck? 5 of my posts were replies to posts directed towards me... Checkmate? More like weaksauce... It's a message board where we discuss music... I can reply 100 times in a thread about how I dislike something and it'll still be less than the number of times Jaydawg, JChameleon or you bump a thread about one of their shows... Checkmate brah?

I posted 6 times, that's true... But in which post did I say they suck? 5 of my posts were replies to posts directed towards me... Checkmate? More like weaksauce... It's a message board where we discuss music... I can reply 100 times in a thread about how I dislike something and it'll still be less than the number of times Jaydawg, JChameleon or you bump a thread about one of their shows... Checkmate brah?

So your not a jerk?

[color:purple]

Wow... didn't see that comming

Look in the mirror (or read a collection of your posts)... why do you have to shit on everything?

~W

!!!!!!!!!_files/chess2.jpg' alt='chess2.jpg'>

Edited by Guest
So the Quote Box shows up all nice-like