Jambands.ca

Music at work- whatcha listenin too?

gentlemonkey

My co-worker is away for 2 weeks, and ive been enjoying music at work. Holy FACK it makes the day go by fast!! anyway, heres what I've been spinning.. anyone who feels like talking, .... gaaasp... music.. lets hear what you're hearing!

Bela Fleck - Double Time

Rheostatics- Melville

Ben Folds Five- first one, fuck this album rules.

Pink Floyd- Animals

Apostle of Hustle- Folkloric Feel

Do Make Say think. self titled '97

Edited by Guest

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great!! I preferred that tour than the previous leg of the tour (in December 2002). I didn't really like the round stage used in the winter tour. In the summer, he was just using a regular stage. Peter is a great entertainer. His daughter Melanie joined him on that tour too which was cool. And Tony Levin on bass is always a treat to see. The show at the JLC in London was also great...that one was my favorite. I don't know when he'll tour next...another 10 years probably!

Today is a big day: I just got a 20GB iPOD!!!!!!! Combined with my recent OiNKing, I am in musical heaven! I'm gonna stack this fucker up! lol.

Ben Folds Five- first one, fuck this album rules.

Apostle of Hustle- Folkloric Feel

Is that Ben Folds Five album "Whatever & Ever Amen"? I love that disc and have just re-acquired it after losing it a few years ago. Can't wait to hit that one up.

Folkloric Feel is officially, without a doubt, #1 on my list these days. (confirmed. :P ) This album kicks!!

Other stuff I've got going on

- Lemon Jelly '64 -'95

- Folkalarm - randoms downloaded off the Breit page (thanks to Can'O)

- Garcia/Grisman/Rice - The Pizza Tapes

- The Ladies & Gentlemen - Small Sins

- Poets of Rhythm - Discern / Define

- The Sadies - Favourite Colours

Today is a big day: I just got a 20GB iPOD!!!!!!! Combined with my recent OiNKing, I am in musical heaven! I'm gonna stack this fucker up! lol.

Mine came on monday. It's a real sweet thing to load it up with music. I like being able to take stuff to work and back home as well.

Jethro Tull thick as a Brick...Weird yet refreshing listening for the workplace....after this i'm going to the Blow Soundtrack..onyl 2 cd;si can find in the office...not bad considering..mostly everyone in this place are wannabe Gansta's...i got all the Jay z, eminem and 50cent can handle....pfffft