Jambands.ca

Hard to argue with this guy

Davey Boy 2.0

'little background...

…As a Man Utd fan, I am starting to become extremely irritated by the whole Rio Ferdinand saga.

His behaviour, in my opinion is nothing short of atrocious. I sincerely hope that my current employers would treat me in the same manner in which the club did concerning the missed drugs test - can't see that happening though. Let us get this straight, he missed the test (for whatever reason, but entirely his responsibility, shopping for f**** sake?????), drags down the clubs name with all the negative press, sets a lousy example to kids, receives his weekly lottery win in full during ban and then suffers from acute memory loss (in terms of loyalty and gratitude) once again a few months later when it comes to signing a superb new deal.

And this prat has the nerve then to act all offended and throw his Teddy in the corner when the fans give him a bit of stick during this pre-season, hence the alleged two finger salute. I cannot believe at times exactly how far these footballers have got their heads up their own arses.

If he doesn't sign the contract pronto, I would stick him in the reserves and botch the World Cup up for him. These players think they can continue to take the piss out of the fans and treat them with contempt. I hope it backfires on the spoilt little bitches.

Finally, Alex Ferguson has always commanded my respect, but he has lost some of it by speaking out in Snoop Dog's defence!

Steve Livingston, Malta

"If he doesn't sign the contract pronto, I would stick him in the reserves and botch the World Cup up for him."

I love that idea, hate the fact it is ManU though.

"I cannot believe at times exactly how far these footballers have got their heads up their own arses."

It certainly aint just football. My love of the sports world has dramatically shifted in the past decade. Prima-donnas are everywhere!

I can't believe there are other footy fans on this website...Rio is being a putz but I also believe he is gettin a bit too much stick. His contract doesn't run out for another 2 years so it's not like it's desparate for him to sign. Besides, fans alienating one of the best central defenders in the world isn't the best way to bring stability to your team. That being said "Snoop Dogg" needs to sign on and put this bull-shite behind them.

starting to look like Owen will go to ManU- sad state of affairs that... if Crouchy doesn't work out for Benitez, his turning down Mickey Owen might be cause for criticism... it'll be interesting to see what kind of a reception Owen'll get at Anfield when the time comes.

anyway you look at it, it's going to be a helluva good season, topped with the WC next summer.

I'm fecking excited

... and yes, you're right Diggz, chiding one of your best players isn't going to make him play and better, but I also think it's great that they don't just coddle him and make him think that he can do anything he wants without any consequence from the fans (who, after all, pay his wages)

maybe they'll throw pizza at him at the first home game

I take it you have been a Chelsea fan for a year and a half now
Naw man, brand New fan, I love the seedy Russian oil money and yankees mentality !! :P I've been a fan since the Zola days and love the West ham alumni on the team. This season should be sweet with multiple teams, besides the big two, going for the goods. I guess I should have said ManURE, my apologies. :blush: