Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"SHUT UP BOOCHE!"

No. You are not a true hockey fan. You are a fan of whichever team is in the city you live. How else do you explain your new-found love of the Sens at the age of 22?

Not only that, but Shaun Van Allen?

The only thing worse than someone like that is a Leafs fan.

Actually here's the story...

It was October 8th 1992, I showed up at the Civic Centre ready to watch the first ever Ottawa-Montreal game. My boyhood hero was going to take the ice, his name was Patrick Roy. I was sooooo excited, you see, I was 22 years old however, hockey always turned me back into a child when I entered the rink. After a heart-wrenching game in which the Habs lost 5-3, and my hero let in 5 horrendous goals by players like, Neil Brady, Doug Smail, Sylvain Turgeon, I realized my time had come...I REALIZED LES HABITANTS CANADIENS DU MONTREAL, actually sucked ass!!! This six foot tall phenom of a goaltender was WAY past his prime. Sure he would basically steal a Stanley Cup away from the Los Angeles Kings that same year but I knew, oh I knew Montreal was going to pay dearly. which they did. They have stunk out the Forum and the Molson Centre many times. Anyways...after that 5-3 loss I went running down to the boards, crying my eyes out, look Roy right in the eyes and said to him "What have you done?" He just look at me, took off his trapper, and in true Sloth fashion, gave me the finger! This caused me to lose it. After the game I found Mike Peluso, and told him my story. He told me "Fuck that asshole!" and we proceeded to beat the shit out of him behind the Villa Deli. Of course we were both masked and horrible fighters that we lost, and Roy was looking for hookers therefore this story never made it to the papers. Since Mike Peluso came to my rescue, I have been an avid Sens fan ever since.

Hey Sens fans,

Any thoughts on losing Todd White? I like his game. I know the Sens have some young guys on the farm that are close, but Todd's a proven point producer with some character.

I think the Sens are a power-forward away from being a legit Cup finalist.

If you are a Sens fan, losing Todd White is a kick in the stones as far as I am concerned.

The Team was projecting that Martin Lapointe is either signing, or close to signing for 2.1 per season over 3-4 years while his agent is saying that he is fielding offers from 14 teams.

ollie, go back to the Cavern.

You dont have the balls or the wind to keep up here. Hey, maybe Mike will make an American Karoake Idol forum for you dress-wearing Betty's to debate the merits of Bo Bice breaking his ankle while still continuing to finish his 'show'.

ollie, go back to the Cavern.

You dont have the balls or the wind to keep up here. Hey, maybe Mike will make an American Karoake Idol forum for you dress-wearing Betty's to debate the merits of Bo Bice breaking his ankle while still continuing to finish his 'show'.

You can't make this go away.

P.S. When did you become a Leafs fan?