Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? They just dealt 2D for 1, although Picard is a borderline everyday NHLer at this point.

Kuba and Meszaros are about even value today in my books, with Mesz being much younger and supposedly with great "potential". IMO he had one good season - his rookie one - when he paired with Chara for his Norris candidate year. He was terrible the past two seasons. He's a good skater but as a wise man once said...

meszaros - i cant believe how often he will cut over in front of his defensive partner. fucks everything up and puts 2 guys out of position.

IMO he had one good season - his rookie one - when he paired with Chara for his Norris candidate year.

I'm starting to second guess myself here. Anybody remember what the Sens D pairings were in 05-06? ;) I know Chara played some with Meszaros, but did Zdeno mostly pair up with Phillips?

Yeah, Chara double shifted with Phillips alot... usually against top notch offensive lines... Meszaros was playing Schubert style minutes and on the powerplay alot in his first year.

I'm liking the Sens defence alot... just wonder if there is anyone who can step up and figure out a way to pass like Redden once could... if not... it looks like the Sens are going to be playing for alot of 1 goal games. We'll probably be on the short end too early on... until the chemistry shows up.

Hopefully they'll manage to stay out of the Penalty box this year... it was ugly down the stretch...