Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must... find... new... team... identity.

My New Top line would be Heatley Fisher Scheafer

Number two is Varada Eaves Kelly

Three: Smolinski Neil McGratten

Four: Schubert Martins

I can't wait until our top two lines return from injury :/

Good on Mezaros for returning after taking a shot like that in the foot... It's going to be a tough run leading up to the olympics, but perhaps it will remove the giant target that the Sens have had on their Jerseys since the start of the year.

Leafs still suck... they should get Babcock to manage their team... he's been much better since the Arujo incident.

:P

I'll assume you're talking about blowing the 3-0 lead to Phoenix... this is the Sens Thread though, and we're still tops... finally coming out of that slump.

Those were some great line changes Tonight

Alfie Smolinski and Scheafer were great... controlled the puck on the boards for 12% of the game... if Smolinski could shake the cobwebs off his stick, it's all over.

Neil Varada and Fisher are playing 2nd Line Hockey right now.

Vermette with Heatley was a nice looking combo... and since they got away without playing Schubert and McGratten for half the game, I think things are looking up in O-town...

For such a high scoring team, the Sens look pathetic in the shoot out. Have they all been told not to deke? Somebody other than Havlat and Speeza must have some moves on that team...

Giguere looked liked a monster and the Sens looked intimidated by that. Has anyone checked his pads lately?

Just got an email from by brother in Toronto, with his reaction to last night's game (He's a huge leafs fan)

Figure I'd save you the trouble in case you have writer's block; just some observations on last night's big game at the Corel. Taped it, and watched when I got home from a function.

1. Paging Mats Sundin...paging Mats Sundin...anyone see Mats Sundin...anyone...?

2. Ironically enough, Belfour's GAA against Ottawa actually improves.

3. Toronto's 1st Star.... Darcy Tucker!

4. When you hit the fast forward button on the remote, the Leafs are almost as fast as the Senators.

5. What? Only seven?

p.s. Go Flames Go!

• 4 weeks later...