Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out and picked myself up a radio for last nights game...

Pulled over to let someone off...Dean "Here comes Fisher short handed..." don't start the bus rolling yet, wait for it, wait, "SCOOOOOOOORES"

Take off at full speed, horn blaring...Thank God no one rides the 142.

Interesting game last night. Ottawa's PK was on fire! They deserve the first star for their effort last night as they completely stymied the Sabres' PP.

Fischer was a force to be reckoned with.

So, it should be an interesting game on Saturday night ... let's see which team can maintain there level of playing and which one can raise it even higher. I'm thinking it will be a nail-biting OT game :D

I'm getting down right sick of all this talk about "Buffalo has 4 lines that can score." Especially when no one says that Ottawa has 4 lines that can score AND hit. With Neil, Schubert, and Fisher leading the bottom three lines... there's always a reason for the other team to keep their head up for a number of reasons. If it goes 4, or 7... it's going to be because these guys kept up the forcheck, and scared the Upcomming Freeagents (er, I mean... the Sabres), in to turning over the puck.

Sure it was a close game. Much closer than the final score, and Buffalo played a physical style... but Ottawa played more Physical, seems to have more in the tank, and if they just stick to their game plan, and don't resign Lalime, we should do just fine.

Buffalo's brains clearly looked broken at the end of the game... and they certainly weren't in it at the beginning... they had about 20 minutes that they were the better team. I couldn't even imagine how sad it would be at letsgosabres.com today if they didn't even have those 20 minutes. And it's pretty sad there right now.

William they do have 4 lines that can score and perhaps have the best 5 on 5 team in the NHL. That's why there is so much talk about them. Who cares if the media dont make a big deal out of Ottawa's lineup? Silence is golden.

The Sens have 4 lines as well which is why they are in the Conference Finals. Last night's success was about the forecheck, drawing penalties and having outstanding special teams play, let alone all those pucks that Buffalo easily handed off to Ottawa players.

This series could be clearly defined at the end of game 2 but I highly doubt you are going to see the Sabres roll over in that one.