Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record (and maybe to get this thread back to talking about the actual game that was played), Peter Schaefer led the Sens with 4 hits last night.

Yup. Ottawa had a total of 20 hits. Ducks had a total of 30 (with Samuel Pahlsson dishing out 8, and the Niedermyers combining for 11!!).

Some other interesting stats;

Giveaways: Ott 14 (3 were Spezza) Ana 5 (2 were Pronger)

Blocked Shots: Ott 22 Ana 13

Penalty minutes: Ott 8 Ana 14

Stanley Cup Finals Gameday, and it's like a ghost town in here! Come on, my Sens fans here in the office need some good material to email back and forth. They like the stuff that I've been getting them from you guys. Gotta get some 'new' stuff, not just jokes with names/places changed to fit.

031015-109..jpg

It'll be a completely different game tonight.

Why?

I won't be watching, but instead listening on the radio.

Tis True!

If I could figure out how to do it, I'd set up a low-power transmitter near you, and replay the radio/audio broadcast of the previous game tonight...

Aloha,

Brad

game will be riddled with penalties.

Agreed.

My neighbour and I were chatting last night. I was saying how much I was enjoying the small box, rush the net, tic-tac-toe style of goals Anaheim are putting in and he pointed out that it is large and in part a result of the kind of hockey that Getzalf, MacDonald and especially, IMO, Perry played in the minors. The power forward is my favorite kind of player.

Ducks 4 Sens 1

Word is the Senators are going to replace Eaves with Saprykin. Wrong guy is being replaced. You all know where I stand this, take Neil out of the line-up. I am not blaming Neil for Game 1 but he has been ineffective far too long this playoff run.

Mmmmm. . . how about some Foie Gras?

Damn I love that stuff. I only have it about once a year (same goes for veal) as I know that it's really not that great to support it due to the conditions the animals are kept :( It's good to be at the top of the food chain.

Edited by Guest

Word is the Senators are going to replace Eaves with Saprykin. Wrong guy is being replaced. You all know where I stand this' date=' take Neil out of the line-up. I am not blaming Neil for Game 1 but he has been ineffective far too long this playoff run.

[/quote']