Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Bouche!

\/\/illy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, thanks for gittin' borned!

you sure do make alotta people happy in this community! Thanks for teaching me about breakfast ceasars. Looking forward to more sage wisdom, now that you're an old fart (kidding!). All the best to you and Sharon as you celebrate YOU! Enjoy your day.

[color:blue]~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOUCHE!!!!!!!!!~~~

Happy birthday, Mike! I can't add much to what's already been said, except to say that if we could elect you pope, I'd be the first one sending up those puffs of white smoke (mmmmm.... *cough cough cough*).

Your wisdom belies your 22 years.

Now Deb's got me thinking... maybe a birthday caesar in absentia....

Michel,

BONNE FÊTE À UN SUPER GARÇON!!

All the best to you! Thanks to you (and Sharon) for the great meals we've had at your place in the past year. Ollie and I will reciprocate when we eventually have on own place.

And thank you for making Ollie a happier man from Monday to Fridays 9 to 5!

Celebrate all weekend long! You pretty much celebrate stuff every day though, don't you?

Happy Birthday Michelle Boucard!

I hope to forever see your twinkle eyed smile and warm vibe permeate where-ever you are.. yes, smiling widely.... with your mouth open, flanked by those big juicy lips of yours.... just slightly damp from saliva.. ohh gaaad. you really get my kettle boiling, bouchard. ifyaknowhatimean.

inappropriate? perhaps.... but you're a beautiful creature bouchard, and I want you to know I appreciate you. all the best for your b-day!

Willy!?!?! 5:13am????? I thought I'd get up here early in the day and get to make the first post!

Yea, I was working since 2am on some network infrastructure upgrades for a client and I remembered that it was the lad's birthday. Looks like a lot of people beat you to the punch though. Something must have held you up in bed this morning. ;)

sometimes there's a man - I won't say a hero, 'cause what's a hero - but sometimes there's a man. And I'm talkin' about bouche here - sometimes there's a man who, well, he's the man for his time and place, he fits right in there - and that's bouche, in Hull.

certainly, you ARE the man, my friend. thanks for being who you are, and doing what you do. one of my favourite things about visiting ottawa is being able to spend time with you and sharon. you've been very kind to me, and i cant thank ya enough. hopefully we'll get to do some of that again sooner than later.

all the best for today, and the next 365 till the next one. happy birthday, bouche.

A constant force, acting on a particle of mass m, will produce a constant acceleration a. Let us choose the x-axis to be in the common direction of F and a. What is the work done by this force on the particle in causing a displacement x? We have, for constant acceleration, the relations a = ( V - v ) / t and x = ½ ( V + v ) t. Here v is the particle's speed at t = 0 and V is its speed at time t. The the work done is W = F x = m a x = m ( ( V - v ) / t ) ( ½ ( V + v ) ) t = ½ m V² - ½ m v². We call one-half the product of the mass of a body and the square of its speed the kinetic energy of the body. If we represent kinetic energy by the symbol K, then K = ½ m v². We may then state the above equation in this way: The work done by the resultant force acting on a particle is equal to the change in the kinetic energy of the particle.

hey! so it is your birthday, dirty ol' hornswagler!

keep it wierd Mike, and do something dangerous!! its good work you do