Jambands.ca

Roll Call: SMOKESTACK w/Mark Wilson - Tonite! - Hamilton

shainhouse

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ready? Yes. Willing? Fer sure. Able? Nay. :(

I hope this one goes well for the band, and can somebody encourage them to venture further into Canada? A Hamilton -> Toronto -> Kingston -> Ottawa -> Montreal (-> Burlington, VT?) run would be easy to do, I think.

Aloha,

Brad

Dave, if you can get the kiddies to Moonstone I'll watch 'em for the night. I'd love to join you all, but I'm celebrating the end of my contract with an Operation Beige Liberation party. Yeeeehaawwwww!!! It'll be low key though. I have to save my strength for the open bar wedding the next night. I'm going to slay that thing.

So yeah, responsible aunt KM will watch 'em Friday night. :)

ok biznatches...party time. i'll be cleaning house all week for this one.

margey - i didn't know girls could pitch tents...what kind of equipment has mamapink been sellin you? hehehe yes you can crash in the backyard...or in the basement.

basher - you are also welcome to crash at my place. bring a tent...you can camp outside...or bring an air matress and crash in the basement.

willy - prepare your ass to party if you show up to the bar...none of this "i have to run home" crap. let the dog out before you head to the show...or better yet...drop him off at my place before the show, and drive my ass to the bar...i hate bussin it.

debbers - you and your hubby are welcome to crash too...i literally have room for 40 tents in my backyard. maybe i can do some on the front yard and freak out the neighbours.

attn party people....my house is dog friendly, so don't worry about your pup. also, please bring alcohol. and please leave the case it came in at my house. it sucks ass having to bring back 70 beer bottles to the store and having them all in bags and looking like a bum. so i don't take them back and they slowly take over my kitchen counter. so leave your freakin cases ok?! any and all are welcome to crash. i have lots of space. if you don't bring a tent, be prepared to pass out on the floor/grass...you can choose which. i also have a huge ass driveway and no parking restrictions on my street...heck...there isn't even a line painted on the friggin thing.

i don't have to work on friday so i should be home. if you're coming from out of town and want a place to chill preshow pm me and let me know you may stop by and i'll shoot my number to you.

no fuckin excuses....let's party! this week is a fan-fucking-tastic week of music...i can't wait!

ummmmm yes, i do.....i'm kind of wondering if that should have been in purple text or not...hehehe i am by far not the perfect music fan...i don't remember anyone's name...or song titles...and i can't name all the beatles albums, let alone in alphabetical order.

but....i AM the ultimate perfect party fan.

i'm sure you're one of those people i've seen a million times but don't know.

get shainers to intro us at smokestack.

i can't name all the beatles albums, let alone in alphabetical order.

A Hard Days Night

Abbey Road

Beatles for Sale

Help

Let It Be

Magical Mystery Tour

Please Please Me

Revolver

Rubber Soul

Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

The Beatles

With the Beatles

Yellow Submarine

UK releases only, of course :P

Alexis my dear, you've been so darned inviting since you moved here and I haven't yet been to your place once. I'm going to make the effort Friday night. See you all there!