Jambands.ca

Wakefest - September 10 2005 - Wakefield QC

TomFoolery

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really good cause?

A – I’m glad you ask. Our next door neighbours have a son with down syndrome. He lives in an independent living home in Chelsea, called the QUAIL house. He is one of our very favourite people. If he’s at the party – and I hope he will be - I’m sure you’ll dig him too. If there are proceeds from the party, we will be making a donation to the QUAIL house from those proceeds. The QUAIL house is volunteer run and requires constant fund raising and help to keep it going. If you’ve ever known families with handicapped members, you’ll know exactly how important an organization like this is for these families.

That's Awesome guys!!! :):)

What really good cause?

A – I’m glad you ask. Our next door neighbours have a son with down syndrome. He lives in an independent living home in Chelsea, called the QUAIL house. He is one of our very favourite people. If he’s at the party – and I hope he will be - I’m sure you’ll dig him too. If there are proceeds from the party, we will be making a donation to the QUAIL house from those proceeds. The QUAIL house is volunteer run and requires constant fund raising and help to keep it going. If you’ve ever known families with handicapped members, you’ll know exactly how important an organization like this is for these families.

That's Awesome guys!!! :):)

Agreed...my heart grew two more sizes when I saw that. :)

dammit, dammit, dammit....

My friend just sent out her wedding invitations for that weekend.....

I might have to give up the pork/ lamb for a 7 hr. drive home.......

7 hrs is alot to ask of a wedding guest ;) You know in your heart that the pig needs your appetite.

Q – How much are the tickets?

A – $45. This gets you a bus ride to Wakefield and back to Ottawa, all of your food and drink, five or six musical acts from 2:00pm to 1:00 am, entry into the coolest bar in the bloody area, and a contribution to a really good cause. There is also a $35 ticket for those who want to go home after the roast-party rather than going to the Black Sheep.

Are the buses back only going to be leaving from the BSI after the BSI show? In other wordds, if someone wanted to skip the BSI show, they'd either have to make their own way back, or wait until after the BSI show was over to take the bus?

Aloha,

Brad

I think everyone is baby friendly...it would also be a great opportunity to see you guys.

now for an important announcement.

BEER IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. DELICIOUS KEGS OF HERITAGE BEER!

Everybody I've spoken to do not seem to realize that the BOOZE is included at the pre-sheep gathering.

Tomfoolery and KateBracelet aren't messing around here ;) It'd gonna be reeeeeaaallll yo' !