Jambands.ca

Fu@k Hypocrisy

kung

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to clarify that this is one of the first occasions I can ever recall so many Sanctuarians coming at least partially to my defense. That's what I think may be lost on our west coast friend- the fact that the lion's share of boardies hate me or usually shit on my shit. They've come to my defense here because I'm speaking at least some truth, doing a nice rope a dope weave, a quick stutter step and a flurry of stupendous stultifying verbiage. Out in 1.

Oh, it's not lost. An arse is an arse, East or West coast.

If you call that coming to your defence, I'd hate to see them mad at you. Out here in Lotus land, I've got a cheering section awaiting my next Bong, baby. I even get suggestions as to who and how I should Bong. Your name (Kung) has come up a couple of times, but the Uni-Bonger only goes after those who invite him. Hell, I wouldn't have even bothered signing on these self-centered Eastern sites had it not been for our friend Shore-Whore getting all pissy over being `Bonged on Upstream's site. Your morality rant, as well as your setlists were just begging to be `Bonged.

Now knowing your disliked makes this even more fun. [big Grin]

Poll:

What's more annoying?

A) Kung's lack of self-awareness that he brought this on himself by bringing an external argument onto this board and then using threatening language, and that nobody really gives a shit.

B) Uni-bonger's self-absorbed references to himself in the third person and his delusional tendencies to think anyone is amused or impressed by his threats to "bong" persons not equally impressed with him.

or, as a third option,

C) this thread should be locked up and never discussed by otherwise reasonable people ever again.

Now,Now Children.....

I really feel that it is time to put this baby to bed!

I was under the impression that this was jambands.ca, NOT, grandstand.ca!

The spirit of this board is being totally fucked up by your hateful rantings!!

Kung - through martial arts one is supposed to gain focus and control of their anger. Don't let the tauntings of some disembodied pesonality send you to such a primal space.

Uni-bonger - give it up dude, the apology is not coming your way. This board is about great music, not about petty bickering, lets get past this one dude.

Anyhow, thats it boys, so if ya can't bury the hatchet, just agree to disagree - this is just music, just a scene, take it or leave it.....who cares?

peace....Jon

Being threatened with physical abuse is not petty, Jon. Not in my books. A line was crossed by Kung.

The Uni-Bonger stands for freedom of speech, be it intelligent and thoughtful exchange of ideas, to verbal wedgies and message board tomfoolery. Your quote"Don't let the tauntings of some disembodied pesonality send you to such a primal space" speaks volumes.

No one is immune from being `Bonged, and he will continue to provoke, taunt, rant and occasionally offer an honest opinion, because he can. These boards CAN be used for ammusement, and believe me, we're howling out here on the West Coast over the egos being "wedgied" on your side of the rockies.

quote:

Wow. Did Esau's post get 'CENSORED' by the moderators or was it self-imposed?

I censored it willy....since I was the one who supposedly(accused really) brought this thread to jambands.ca..... as the moderators told me in emails.

As I said though,the original thread on jamhub was about racial discrimination(which I guess some find acceptable here) and also homophobic,and outright dis-tasteful.It appears some members of this site find no reason to delete things like that...free speech eh?Give me a break.

"It appears some members of this site find no reason to delete things like that...free speech eh"

Are you fucking kidding me?

I watched that go down on the Hub, and we had to delete a couple of threads on here from the same person, doing the same things.

Archived